Request MZpack medicine

thedriver

Every body do mistakes. But of course you are not.

Relax. Any code contains bugs. But some developers fix its, some don't. I do.

PLS share real certified statements of your system.

Per la cronaca (italian slang) I am not Developer, I am not Seller or Vendor, I am not Trader (*). I just wrote to provide real certified statements of trading system or tool show here in Indo.

Edited by laser1000it

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Friends.

Its been awhile since my last post- I have been very busy developing a ES trading method for small accounts 2-3 k no need for more than that.

The results are astounding and I am very pleased and hopefully will have some time to breath soon.

I am not going to show you right now what I am doing because it will take an entire forum lol but i will start soon a new thread showing some results and explaining ideas.

My main chart is actually very simple ONE RENKO - yes thats it nothing fancy and it works like a charm ( ES only- i do not trade anything else ).

I DO NOT USE ANY INDICATORS AT ALL. The only ones I use are volume- but I really dont call them indicators- they actually just measure buyers and sellers.

One of my biggest challenges was to be able to judge and see if a level is safe to enter and whn I say level I mean TO THE TICK.

The only way to do that is by watching the buyers and sellers.

I am using js tools, noft and gom volume delta on 1 plain renko and on a 30 seconds chart. All these are giving me almost a clear picture about the current buyers-sellers situation but when the market is running and the volume is high its very hard to follow.

I tried book trader and one more ( sorry - forgot its name- basically the same ) and i only got a headache...

Till few days ago when I started to use the mzpack- what can I say- for my limited purpose it works perfectly and I am very pleased with the results.

I am not using all of his tools because I dont need them, all I care is a clear visual measure of buyers-sellers right at this second at this level.

I am attaching an image of the template that I am using - again- this is the only one i use for now from his tools and watch that little green-red rectangle on the middle right side- that is an amazing tool because it gives you the total around the yellow frame.I dont know why and how and I dont care- but this has been working for me in a perfect way.

I definitely recommend to try his tools which is a very rare case for me- I cannot remember any time when I did that.

On top of that I would ask everyone to refrain from educating his stuff ( MISALTO- please dont get upset ).He definitely deserves it considering how much work has been invested in the pack compared to the very low price that he is asking. He agreed to give our forum a special discount and support us in any way and form.

Thank you all.

Its been a privilege to be in this awesome amazing forum.

Your friend

Jane- Traderbeauty

http://i.imgur.com/bYWsXow.jpg

Edited by Traderbeauty

ok- so let me explain-

my method is still the same as before.

for example- if we have higher highs and higher lows and the fibs are intact i will look to get long at a fib that matches my rules.

for that my main chart is renko spectrum 4-1 and 8-2 so my targets are controlled by the market and can be 1 point to 7 or more points ( ES )- using a small time frame does not necessarily making you a scalper.

what i use the 1 renko is to confirm my entries or exits.

hope that answers you.

@Traderbeauty, While I respect you greatly I disagree with you about educating these or any other tools - why should we exclude MZ pack from education? There are great tools (ex. Aucti0n d@shboard) that are quite reasonably priced and have been educated and shared here and other tools that are garbage yet cost thousands of dollars. I'm sure many of those developers also invested lots of time into their products (again look at Aucti0n D@shboard and compare price vs. development time) - how do we decide what gets educated and what doesn't? Mikhail is a vendor, he is only on this forum to sell his product, we should not lose sight of that.

You recommend trying his tools but a 2 week trial often isn't enough time to decide if an indicator/system is right for you and your style of trading. Sometimes tools seem to work well initially but when you change instruments or mkt conditions change the tools no longer seem as good - this might not happen until well after the trial period and we can't be buying every tool out there without going broke. You mentioned you're now using N0ft, JS and have tried B00km@p - I'm guessing that like many of us you try tools, experiment with them and then may end up discarding them and then re-introduce them again later for another look. This can only be done if we have educated tools to experiment with. Obviously if we do find something that really works for us in the long term we should be buying the tool and supporting the developer.

Anyway, this is just my opinion.

Flipper- GREAT POST.

I totally agree with you.

Its very hard to make a decission and this is the first time that I am trying to help a vendor.

I did try octn dshbrd looked at it forever and could not see even 1 percent of an edge that i would give me so i just discarded it.

you right about everything you said- i still have a copy of nex-gen which cost me years ago a huge amount and i believe its garbage so yes- this is the glory of this forum- enabling us all to test and find out if a tool is helping or not.

The problem that i see here is that it became a 99% sharing and indicators collecting forum instead of ideas exchanging and discussion about the validity or usage of a method or system.

Its very rare for me to find an indicator that works- i would say that 98% of what is there is pure junk with beautiful colors but its only good for monkeys lol ( colors... no pun intended ).

If we want to take this forum a notch up we all need to do that together. For example- oil george has been trying but hardly any responses or encouragements from others.

Thank you oil-george.

Lets ask Mikahil for a special 30 days test for this forum members - he should agree and if not then all options are open.

So please- write a separate post to him asking for that and lets see how he responses.

Take care

Jane-

p.s - will post the template later- no time now.

another ps- just see how clear is the info the market is giving us- i expect a short here- market is closed now so lets see what will happen later.

http://i.imgur.com/QC1W2jP.jpg

Guest caliente

oil george has been trying but hardly any responses or encouragements from others.

What you mean show only show pics us posts where besides just pics?

no time you write long post but no time for tmplt long to make pic not file

sory englis not

Edited by caliente

look at my post #289

I said that the market will go down- look at it now dropped almost 10 points-

The only way to trade is to know AHEAD of time what you expect of the market to do and act accordingly instead of waiting for bunch of indicators to tell you what to do killing you on a chopped- sideways day.

Here is the image to show you how the market dropped down and that was LIVE AHEAD of time.

Take care guys.

Jane

http://i.imgur.com/kIfd1Vw.jpg

ok- seeing the huge enthusiasm I am not going to post anymore.

I have shown you in real time- live how I predict the market and there are no responses - not even more than two or three thanks- why would i waste my valuable time ...

Continue to gather useless colorful indicator and keep dreaming about success in trading.

Jane

p.s- I said that the market will go down and it did- I FORECAST the market and its now 6 points lower from where it was when i made the prediction. I expect it to go much lower.

http://i.imgur.com/UVqBmrp.jpg

Please continue.

Normally people (including me-bad habit) have tendency to click thanks for any indicator. your posting is more valuable than most of the lagging indicators. If view count is here then you will come to know, how many people are viewing it.

Hope you will continue. It is up to you now and whatever it is, I respect your decision