Request MZpack medicine

thedriver

PROBLEMS I SEE INTO MZPACK SUPPORT AND CUSTOMER OFFERING:

-VOGUS IDEA ABOUT FILTERS AND SETUP

-DEFINTLY THE TOOLS ARE GOOD BUT YOU MUST DISCOVERING BY YOURSELF HOW USE IT THE GUY NEVER SEND YOUA REAL GUIDE ABOUT HOW USE

(Notice this is the coder form OBI creator)

-He is adding every month features that clone from other source codes then will be increasing prices THE SURPRISE FOR US WILLBE WHEN NT8 WILLBE RELEASED AND WE WILL BE TO GO TO CART AGAIN AND EXPEND SOME BUCKS.

-Im agree with Admins this tools degrade considerable your Ninja performance (I recommend not trade in the same machine when you running it, you can use a vps better)

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iwant to warn some user get the last files cracked fromindo forum the file was released by mikael it self and have a trojan dor somthing that send you BROKER CREDENTIALS they are executing remotly using that credentials erronius orders to blo0wwup your trading accounts I THINK THIS ACTITUDE SHOW TOTALLY A AGRESIVE VENDOR I defintly STOP support him

Hi imfm

No bad idea, but with one mistake.

I warned people about losing money with this cracked dll.

You have a risk of unproper function of indicators. That is what I mean in my warning.

Also if someone will lose money due to broker account hacking that will be really sad.

Now what about a guy posted cracked MZpack on indo.

This ***** has the same nickname on russion forum testopal.com :D Go and check who is that guy, from what vendor etc!

He did the same thing there also. So it's just a vendor battle. 6 month ago I rejected their offer for colaboration because I realised they just want to use me like they used guy from GL++ before.

And now what they are doing to destroy my project. It's just a loosers' way of doing things.

But I think this is the best advertising for MZpack and what I do is right and helps to trade. And of course only not too much intelligent people will trade live with cracked tools.

Also take care with backdoors as I mention above. If this VENDOR AR TOOLS LABORATORY can crack and share competing product why you think they will don't want to still all your money also... Just think about it.

YOU WERE WARNED.

http://content.screencast.com/users/rename370/folders/Default/media/3e377339-4aaf-44cb-b9f4-6cdbd927213d/06.30.2016-11.28.png

Edited by Mikhail Zhelnov

PROBLEMS I SEE INTO MZPACK SUPPORT AND CUSTOMER OFFERING:

-VOGUS IDEA ABOUT FILTERS AND SETUP

-DEFINTLY THE TOOLS ARE GOOD BUT YOU MUST DISCOVERING BY YOURSELF HOW USE IT THE GUY NEVER SEND YOUA REAL GUIDE ABOUT HOW USE

(Notice this is the coder form OBI creator)

-He is adding every month features that clone from other source codes then will be increasing prices THE SURPRISE FOR US WILLBE WHEN NT8 WILLBE RELEASED AND WE WILL BE TO GO TO CART AGAIN AND EXPEND SOME BUCKS.

-Im agree with Admins this tools degrade considerable your Ninja performance (I recommend not trade in the same machine when you running it, you can use a vps better)

DEFINTLY THE TOOLS ARE GOOD

Thanks

YOU MUST DISCOVERING BY YOURSELF HOW USE IT

Of course you must know what is OFA, market depth etc. All ideas about Market Microstructure described in User guide.

But some people even not trouble oneself to read UG, watch MZpack youtube channel or read articles on the site.

And sorry, I can't teach you how to trade and make thousands dollars for $149 you have paid for the tool (Btw developed during almost 1 year with professional traders).

It's the price for the tool, not for education. Have no time to teach someone, sorry again.

I know how much money traders make with my software. MZpack worth every dollar you spent.

Work hard on what you doing and how you trade. And respect other people who doing something usefull in this world.

If you can do better - did it. Or just not use my software. Perhaps my not very simple tool is just not for you and your trading style.

Edited by Mikhail Zhelnov

Hi guys and ladies!

Next release of MZpack with this VP features will be on 100% uncrackable architecture.

Price will be 249 usd or more per device. Now MZpack NT7 is only 149 usd LIFETIME with FREE future upgrades

Indo disount till new release is 5%. Email me [email protected] to get discount now.

And don't loose all your money with cracked dll!

http://content.screencast.com/users/rename370/folders/Default/media/3d5ebb51-ba71-4167-9d2d-5feae5e8cf56/06.29.2016-14.59.png

Seems like a nice tool.. My group is considering some purchases...... I have a request on the bracket indicator. For the range select bracket profiles like the two small ones in your picture, would you be able to add a "total Volume" for that bracket at the bottom? Or even better have "total Bid Volume" and "total Ask Volume" and then underneath "total Volume". I think this would be easy add and useful at times.

http://i64.tinypic.com/o7lkci.png

Edited by khnco

Seems like a nice tool.. My group is considering some purchases...... I have a request on the bracket indicator. For the range select bracket profiles like the two small ones in your picture, would you be able to add a "total Volume" for that bracket at the bottom? Or even better have "total Bid Volume" and "total Ask Volume" and then underneath "total Volume". I think this would be easy add and useful at times.

yes, it make sense. I can add this.

also you can watch bid/ask volumes at Delta gauge. Delta gauge triggered by [A] button with just one click.

yes, it make sense. I can add this.

also you can watch bid/ask volumes at Delta gauge. Delta gauge triggered by [A] button with just one click.

Appreciate the fast response, at least for me it would be easier to see simple total(s) at bottom of bracket instead of using gauge every time. Although gauge is good for other reasons. Please let me know on time frame of when you plan on adding this feature.

MARKETVUE.cz

MZpack – unique indicator for monitoring market liquidity

http://marketvue.cz/index.php?pg=en/mzpack

Why so much hype about this indicator. Almost half of the forum about this product. If you dont understand how market works it doesnt matter which tool you use. Stop promoting your product. If you want advertise it pay $$$$ for promotion. Its a cracking forum. If its a such good product why you dont make $$$ by trading your product. Stop clogging forum. In order to use you product you need data which big firms use and cost 2-5k a month just for data. Traders we all getting compressed data from brokerage and pay pennies for such compressed data. Plus good trading comes with many hours of live trading and experience.

yunakhan1

Ty for your feedback!

"Why so much hype about this indicator. Almost half of the forum about this product."

Really? No idea. I'm making posts usually about one time per month.

"I can trade with no indicators at all" -

that is what sometimes i hear.

So u are not the first. It's just another point of view, no more and no less.

And nobody become a good trader overnight.

"If its a such good product why you dont make $$$ by trading your product?"

I'm believe u are a good trader. Why not?

But why to use cracked tools, with no support? Why not to spent $500-1000 for software? It's not a big money at all for a good trader. Just 1-2 profit trades.

Ah, u don't use indcators. Ok. Trade as u like. Perhaps some people will trade by another way.

"Plus good trading comes with many hours of live trading and experience."

100% agree with you!

or now since mika try to sell here indicator will be a good idea mike begins explaining how indicator works perhaps that attitude convince some guys to purchase the indicator

im a customer by still not getting clear some things about indicators i think mzpack will be a real competitor for bookmap but the guy needs explain better the product:

im beginning here some questions they refuse to answer yet i hope clarify btter basic things about indicators:

ok a Big doubt about for example:

Explain graphically what represent that image

yunakhan1

Ty for your feedback!

"Why so much hype about this indicator. Almost half of the forum about this product."

Really? No idea. I'm making posts usually about one time per month.

"I can trade with no indicators at all" -

that is what sometimes i hear.

So u are not the first. It's just another point of view, no more and no less.

And nobody become a good trader overnight.

"If its a such good product why you dont make $$$ by trading your product?"

I'm believe u are a good trader. Why not?

But why to use cracked tools, with no support? Why not to spent $500-1000 for software? It's not a big money at all for a good trader. Just 1-2 profit trades.

Ah, u don't use indcators. Ok. Trade as u like. Perhaps some people will trade by another way.

"Plus good trading comes with many hours of live trading and experience."

100% agree with you!

Michael nobody sells profitable software. It doesnt exists. Means your software will be useless in a short timeframe. Only traders with a steel adjusted discipline will survive. Market such a flexible environment and monitors traders who makes constant profit. As soon as trader start making constant profit market will trade against winning system in a short period of time. Market consist a 100% steel discipline and traders psychology. Means you fight with yourself. We are small fish in this ocean. The problem with your software in my view its a scalping 1-5 ticks only.More trades you makes the more mistakes. Many traders trade own money. Means factor fear exists in any traders no matter how many years you trade. Your software doesnt remove fear of trading. Just my 5 cents.

Michael nobody sells profitable software. It doesnt exists. Means your software will be useless in a short timeframe. Only traders with a steel adjusted discipline will survive. Market such a flexible environment and monitors traders who makes constant profit. As soon as trader start making constant profit market will trade against winning system in a short period of time. Market consist a 100% steel discipline and traders psychology. Means you fight with yourself. We are small fish in this ocean. The problem with your software in my view its a scalping 1-5 ticks only.More trades you makes the more mistakes. Many traders trade own money. Means factor fear exists in any traders no matter how many years you trade. Your software doesnt remove fear of trading. Just my 5 cents.

Full agree with you.

but difercen some years ago the orderflow and marketprofile new tools can give a retail trader a good approximation to following BIG SHARKS TRACES and get some of garbage they leave there im trying several methods in the market and forme the only real truth about ti is when less time in the market you are is better for your brain

i wanna send you a request a MZPACK creator if you wanna sell more licensess explain clearly each indicator in your pack i wanna help you with this here and other places if you want.becasu i m making good profits using all mz tools but im using mztools only to confirm a really proved system mztolls only refine my method or give some alerts about when is time to close a operation

• 2 weeks later...
i wanna send you a request a MZPACK creator if you wanna sell more licensess explain clearly each indicator in your pack i wanna help you with this here and other places if you want.becasu i m making good profits using all mz tools but im using mztools only to confirm a really proved system mztolls only refine my method or give some alerts about when is time to close a operation

Hi. It's a good feedback, ty.

No problem with more detailed explanation. Basic explanation is in User Guide. But better to answer questions.

My own trading system based on Market Profile/TPO M30 - my higher TF. TPO M30 includes D1 TF in the base. So this is a good basement I think.

Also it includes volatility analysis (ATR indicator). Usually I observe 4-7 last days. Also I use some VSA rules to read volume-price.

I have some scheme how to trade particular day depending on market phases (pre-trend (accumulation), trend, post-trend).

This scheme taked about 7-8 months to be completed and was published here on feb 21 2016 in russian http://www.mzpack.pro/ru/2016/02/21/how-to-choose-dyatrading-strategy/

Order flow reading and day trading strategy

http://www.mzpack.pro/en/2016/02/11/order-flow-reading-and-day-trading-strategy/

Here is my article about psychology in trading and the responsibility

http://www.mzpack.pro/ru/2016/01/24/responsibility-in-trading-as-the-key-to-success/

but difercen some years ago the orderflow and marketprofile new tools can give a retail trader a good approximation to following BIG SHARKS TRACES and get some of garbage they leave there im trying several methods in the market and forme the only real truth about ti is when less time in the market you are is better for your brain

Now it's market microstructure better of all applied to stock market.

• 2 weeks later...

MZpack 2 TRIAL now available

What’s new (regarding to MZpack 1.4.4 TRIAL)

More chart templates to illustrate User Guide

Workspaces for 6E and E-mini S&P500 futures

Updated User Guide

On-fly parameters adjusting for most of indicators

New interactive mzBracket meta indicator with Volume Profile and Delta gauge

mzSmartMarket improved algo

mzBigtrade. Marker position options set: First, Last, Hi, Lo, POC

mzMarketDepth. Hold levels and Imbalance features

http://www.mzpack.pro/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/2016-07-31_11-47-56.png

MZpack 2 TRIAL now available

What’s new (regarding to MZpack 1.4.4 TRIAL)

More chart templates to illustrate User Guide

Workspaces for 6E and E-mini S&P500 futures

Updated User Guide

On-fly parameters adjusting for most of indicators

New interactive mzBracket meta indicator with Volume Profile and Delta gauge

mzSmartMarket improved algo

mzBigtrade. Marker position options set: First, Last, Hi, Lo, POC

mzMarketDepth. Hold levels and Imbalance features

http://www.mzpack.pro/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/2016-07-31_11-47-56.png

Were you able to include the volume totals on the brackets I was inquiring about?