MotiveWave Ultimate Portable Edition Version 4.1.3

Bill Bundle

I found this torrent at www.@h@[email protected]

MotiveWave 4.1.3 + Crack + Key + 100% Working[www.ahashare.com].torrent

[email protected]/download.php?id=699057&uid=289071

I have a MotiveWave indicator that I would like to have educated. Who knows the Java Language?

Edited by Bill Bundle

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I think the crack files provided should works also on mac version, i've located where they in the .app folder, but they doesnt work with current version.

Anyone have the original 4.2.8.dmg installer for mac, to give a try?

Or also this one, if someone got and could please upload it:

goo.gl/gRJ1bG

This one would be perfect as 4.20 is my favourite version

Edited by Redbullish

Ehy Guys! I managed to build an 4.1.3 wine wrapper that run on Mac Os X!

It works like a charm :)

It's 300Mb zipped so tell me if there's some Mac user interested i'll upload it

Tested with Yahoo, CQG, and Oanda

Howdy Redbullish--Hope all is well-- Not a Mac user but can pretty much guarantee someone is interested in what U have come up with!-- Just post a link for those that come along and want to test/try it out---Thanks for Ur work--

disclaimer---again I am not a Mac user so no help from my side checking it out---But again thanks for it!!

TIA--

Have a Great One!!

https://www.myairbridge.com/it/?dl=1#!/download/file/W9RODD2XCRW9Y859T7BO

4.1.3. MAC OS X Wrapper.

What wrapper means? This is not a native mac application as the .jar executable is incapsulated into a windows .exe, so i had to use wine in order to run it on a mac.

I'm 99% sure the medicine used on win would work also on the native mac app, but the fact is that we miss the older original .dmg for the mac, so we have the cure but not the patient.

BTW the app is working fine for now, i noticed only a minor issue, i cant change object/indi colour, as it doesnt read the mouse click on the color palette selector. I tried to do it manually editing the template file (it should be a .css), but i cant really find where the application store these template files. I guess it should be in a system folder, as i cant find anything in the program folder.

If anyone know where the template files are storated, plese tell me! :)

• 1 month later...

I'm interested in getting feedback on using MotiveWave for forecasting. I've been using the Elliott Wave and the Harmonic indicators that automatically calculate and plot price and time projections, but I'm not sure if the forecasts are coming out correctly. Has anyone tested these or have experience with them?

Also does anyone else use the point and figure charts for forecasting?

I think that is what I'm experiencing too. However, do you think that there is a way to use these auto-forecast programs that would give a more reasonably accurate forecast. Maybe they would work better by selecting a portion of the time line and activate the indicators manually?

Bill Bundle, I used neoHarmonics (NT) before and found the forecast was way off. So I stopped using it. A common problem of these automatic forecasts - the old forecast disappears with new price and a new forecast appears, then again and again.