Profitable auto-trader

vit007

Christmas present for indoinvestasi users.

This autotrader was developed by one russian trader and inspired by woodies system.You can use for any market but I use it for crude only , so all setting on the pictures for crude 1 contract.

To install simply copy and paste to ---- bin ---- custom ---.,( not a strategy).

Good luck .

https://www.sendspace.com/file/3qk2ga

http://i66.tinypic.com/2cnic7q.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/2ueph83.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/23kyxyg.jpg

Edited by vit007

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christmas present for indoinvestasi users.

This autotrader was developed by one russian trader and inspired by woodies system.You can use for any market but I use it for crude only , so all setting on the pictures for crude 1 contract.

To install simply copy and paste to ---- bin ---- custom ---.,( not a strategy).

Good luck .

Hi vit007,

thank you very much for your share!:)

You are using this Autotrader for live Trading? If so, since when?

I am always a bit skeptic with Autotraders if there is no proofen history of live trading and the developer just shows replay results.

If this one is real profitable in live trading - great!

Yes Im trading this one Live from 8am- til 12am trading crude and Its profitable for me but I newer run it 100% automated . If trade dose not make sense to me ex. ( it may take a trade at double top/bottom ) I would exit manually .....

Because Im using RJ renko and super renko bars the back tests will never show realistic results . The best way to see how auto-trader works play it in the replay mode and see if trades it takes makes sense to you and if you would take the same trade .

So far I did not see any autotraders shared on this forum that can beat this one( in replay mode). But since I start using OFA method my trading improve huge and I dont have a need to use the autotrader any more .

So good luck to you all.

Edited by vit007

Yes Im trading this one Live from 8am- til 12am trading crude and Its profitable for me but I newer run it 100% automated . If trade dose not make sense to me ex. ( it may take a trade at double top/bottom ) I would exit manually .....

Because Im using RJ renko and super renko bars the back tests will never show realistic results . The best way to see how auto-trader works play it in the replay mode and see if trades it takes makes sense to you and if you would take the same trade .

So far I did not see any autotraders shared on this forum that can beat this one( in replay mode). But since I start using OFA method my trading improve huge and I dont have a need to use the autotrader any more .

So good luck to you all.

Hi Vit, can you please explain or send the link to the OFA method you are using ???

Thanks for sharing.

can you share with us the parameter screenshot?

8am- til 12am, central time GMT-5 or eastern time GMT -6 ?

can u tell us where to download RJ renko and super renko bars ?

So good luck to you all.

Thanks for sharing.

can you share with us the parameter screenshot?

8am- til 12am, central time GMT-5 or eastern time GMT -6 ?

can u tell us where to download RJ renko and super renko bars ?

All parameters are at 1 post (look at the pictures) , and its for the CL only . To trade other futures you need to change them .

Hello,

I am getting message "Your free trial license for strategy 'RSNstrategyV9' will expire on 12/10/2015. Please contact 'RSNCapital' at '[email protected]' for a license for 'RSNStrategy' for your machine XXX"

Is anyone getting this warning message ?

same here :(

I thought this was already educated when Vit posted?