Req: Abl@Tr@nd indicator set -educate

Traderbeauty

One of the indicators I value and constantly use is Acme1 and Acme 2 ( see image)- unlike other delayed indicators that depend on moving averages and their family - Acme 1-2 are based on price alone and they will react according to the market's move and nothing else. ( see attached image).

Obviously you cannot trade solely using acme 1-2 but the combination of both is a very good visual tool that i highly recommend.

Acme Trend is very similar to Abletrend - where the latter has more setup features and flexibility including some automation.

Attached is the install plus dll and the indicator itself.

I am just wondering if anyone has this indicator educated or is able to educate this trial.

Thank you all in advance- I am sure that we all can benefit from it.

I am attaching both acmetrend 1 and 2 educated - just apply it to any chart and use the default.

Abl@Tr@nd instal trial and dlls : https://www.sendspace.com/file/0rfoni

AcmeTrend educated: https://www.sendspace.com/file/qv6nqs

Thank you all

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/4IdyXcb.jpg

spymez

I have no idea.

I am not sure that they are part of the famous acme family indicators.

The reason why I shared these educated indicators here is because I see value in them.

Basically they imitate Abl@Tr@nd almost 100% so you can just go to www.wintick.com and see for yourself.

and again here is the link for acme 1 and cme 2 educated-

enjoy.

Jane

AcmeTrend educated: https://www.sendspace.com/file/qv6nqs

So here are signals derived from this simple system-

This one is yesterday-

The are two charts- 3 minute ( insert both acme 1 and acme 2 default settings ) and a 10 minutes superimposed on top of the 3 minute one- but please note-THE 10 MINUTE CHART IS SET TO BE TRANSPARENT.

On the 10 minutes chart all you apply is acme trend 2.

Se here are the rules:

You only enter when both charts show the same color- no entry when there is a conflict. Thats it lol.

So in order to go long you need the 10 m to be blue, the 3 minutes dots ( acme trend 2 ) blue and the bars also to be blue- you just enter at the close of the bar.

You exit if the 3 min stops are breached.

I am not thrilled about the time frame 3 min and 10 , i prefer renko spectrum which is much more sensitive to moves without waiting so long but hey- if it works then...

I expect yo to test it and come back with some ideas to make it better.For example- you add the RL colored moving average on top.

One thing i like bout this indicator is that it does not repaint which is a huge flaw of many indicators that look so flawless.

You can see in the image the dots that are far from the chart and spaced more between are the 10 min, while the condensed one are the 3 min.

you can see that if you have taken all the signals you would have made a huge profit.

What i dont like about this system is that it loses on a choppy sideways day- but as we know- nothing is perfect.

basically they say that since the 3 min dots are your stops then the closest you can enter to them the lowers is your stop and better is the entry- you should not enter with stops more than 4 points and also-

DO NOT ENTER WHEN THE BARS ARE BIG - LARGE- wait for small bars they give you the ideal entry.

next post will show today's entry.

enjoy - and please post some feedback.

Traderbeauty-Jane

p.s forgot to mention that the time is california meaning 6:30 is 9:30 newyork

http://i.imgur.com/TMV1hUg.jpg

again- look at today's entries- you would have made a very nice profit without any analysis or calculations or any other hard work lol.

at 6:30 which is 9:30 ny you would not take an entry because of the conflict.

around 7 plu you got blue dots on the 10 min chart entry would be around 2065 -if your target is 10 points you would have made it easily.

next you enter around 10 am at 2080 with another 10 points target.

not bad for a day's work- and again- this indicator does not repaint.

enjoy

jane

http://i.imgur.com/pbED30W.jpg

Guest jjfunds

im using sucesfully noft delta histogram to identify reversals in 4.1 RE bars with 700 -700 theshold is really acurate other excellent convination is use togueter 123 trenvolumen indicator or read the orderflow to see clasic reversal paterns

notice: youcant eat all cake always!

excellent idea Jane, I know that they do something similar over at AbleTrend with the higher time frame overlaid to filter trend flow and have seen some of their charts which makes it a very robust approach indeed and without needing to over complicate it with order flow and/or other tech analysis except for just simple market structure "higher highs/lows etc", consolidation breaks with the trend and I do like the idea of the 50 SMA color slope as a filter as well.......I guess the thing now is to see if we can experiment with the Renko based time frames to eliminate some of the wide bars you often get in the time based charts but having said that.....it is no doubt a very viable approach and I think one can also adopt this to many other instruments with good liquidity......

again always a big thanks to Jane and others on their invaluable contributions !

TB

Nice post. It is tough to educate as it is written in some other language. It seems a good system with strong trend but in chop I dont have idea? some testing need to be done. They use money risk= 2 and risk =3 as their inputs for abletrend 2(acmetrend2).

Can I request you to write steps you took to display 10 min acme 2 on 3 min chart. I have tried but no luck so far I am sure it is something to do with 2nd data series. Thanks

Edited by rondonelli

TB

Nice post. It is tough to educate as it is written in some other language. It seems a good system with strong trend but in chop I dont have idea? some testing need to be done. They use money risk= 2 and risk =3 as their inputs for abletrend 2(acmetrend2).

Can I request you to write steps you took to display 10 min acme 2 on 3 min chart. I have tried but no luck so far I am sure it is something to do with 2nd data series. Thanks

here are the moves:

create a 3 min chart but do not click ok- just hit enter.

then chose the es again and this time change it to 10 min and change everything under chart style to transparent.

under visual make sure they are both in panel 1 ( or whatever panel you decide).

so now you have two charts one on top of the other but you cannot see the 10 min one.

now insert able trend 1 and 2 normally. they will by default take the input series from the 3 min.

now add trend 2 again but click on the right side of the input series ( 3 little dots) and chose the close of the 10 min, hit ok an thats it.

im using sucesfully noft delta histogram to identify reversals in 4.1 RE bars with 700 -700 theshold is really acurate other excellent convination is use togueter 123 trenvolumen indicator or read the orderflow to see clasic reversal paterns

notice: youcant eat all cake always!

jj- can you post an image for any of the last two days please.

thanks

jane

you are correct- but i would rather have it as a ninja indicator ( same as acme trend 1 and 2 ) than a stand alone.

The other problem with the stand alone is that i am not sure if it feed on my cqg data.

i will install and test and let you know.

thanks

hie ,

i am new to this renko bar type . i knew that they are used to avoid noise like hekin-ashi . i had a doubt . each instrument had a specific renko setting . or settings differ based on time-frame . i came through lot of renko charts like original renko in nijatrader, unirenko ,better renko system and rjays renko charts which i knew by watching traderbeauty charts . what is the best renko based on your experience , can i use them in my day-trading . what are the settings required . any good reading material available regarding those bar charts . can any senior member help me in get through these renko bars

Thanking you

=D>

Traderin-

In my humble opinion it makes no difference which renko you use.

Its like asking which car is the best to use ? - again makes no difference because the purpose of the car is to take you from point A to point B and as long as you dont have technical problems they will all do the job.

I like rjay's renko spectrum.I think that this is kind or redundant to have 10 types of renko bars.

All they need to do is to show you how price is going from point A to point B.

So bar types will flex its boundaries which sometimes is good but many times is deceiving.Its like smoothing your price with a moving average- avoiding some noise but casing a huge delay in your signal.

Basically you can use tick chart - but the renko just makes it nicer for the eye.

You are the only one that can decide what time frame to use- if someone will tell you that the best time frame is this or that then he is mistaken.

I dont think there are any special settings.

I can tell you that i use renko spectrum 1-1 2-1 4-1 and 8-2 and its working perfectly for me.

Jane

thank u so-much for your advice @traderbeauty .

Traderin-

In my humble opinion it makes no difference which renko you use.

Its like asking which car is the best to use ? - again makes no difference because the purpose of the car is to take you from point A to point B and as long as you dont have technical problems they will all do the job.

I like rjay's renko spectrum.I think that this is kind or redundant to have 10 types of renko bars.

All they need to do is to show you how price is going from point A to point B.

So bar types will flex its boundaries which sometimes is good but many times is deceiving.Its like smoothing your price with a moving average- avoiding some noise but casing a huge delay in your signal.

Basically you can use tick chart - but the renko just makes it nicer for the eye.

You are the only one that can decide what time frame to use- if someone will tell you that the best time frame is this or that then he is mistaken.

I dont think there are any special settings.

I can tell you that i use renko spectrum 1-1 2-1 4-1 and 8-2 and its working perfectly for me.

Jane