• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh is it not possible to lease the VSA indicator on your own system/machine/PC instead of just paying for room?

I was hoping they would give you the indicator for lease period of 3 months.

Below is what they have mentioned. Please do correct me if i understood this wrong.

Lease price: $297.00 for three months

Includes all 4 sections of the package

Access to the VSA Software toolset for one trading platform of your choice

Can convert to outright purchase at any time

Includes all updates and upgrades

Here is the url - https://www.tradeguider.com/trading_package.asp

BTW i think this is the best vsa scanner for nt7 because i did not find any other vsa scanner that gives good returns.

Thanks & Cheers!!!

Edited by jff

ghostpipper - So when you subscribe you will be getting a package of VSA (not sure about the smart center pro) which i think the team here could try to educate?

And yes this newer version is way better than the version we have here :( but unfortunately no one here is having the sources or the dll of newer versions of vsa. So maybe if we get the newer package / dlls , hopefully we will be able to educate the latest code :)

Please do let us know your thoughts.

Thanks and Cheers!!

• 2 weeks later...
ghostpipper - So when you subscribe you will be getting a package of VSA (not sure about the smart center pro) which i think the team here could try to educate?

And yes this newer version is way better than the version we have here :( but unfortunately no one here is having the sources or the dll of newer versions of vsa. So maybe if we get the newer package / dlls , hopefully we will be able to educate the latest code :)

Please do let us know your thoughts.

Thanks and Cheers!!

I decided to do the live trading room for a month. It did not come with anything at all, just get to watch the guy trade. And he doesnt trade much at all, very boring and not worth much at all in my oppinion