Need templates for Bl00dH0und

mtpf

thank you ESVepera for your SDVolumeZones manual.

I have a question for you:

but the bht files (go in Documents/Ninjatrader7/Templates/Bloodhound directory) what they do?

We need it for SDVolumeZones??

Thank you in advanced

regards

Hello

This templates works with SDVolumeZones and you can choose the type of alert you want. I was hoping that we would be able to get templates for other indicators so lets see....

ESVepara...can you guide how to load those templates? A short guide please,thanks

Hi mtpf

I am assuming that you have BH preloaded into NT.

Take the templates and install them into NT Templates/Bloodhound directory.

Then on a chart insert the SiBloodhound indicator, you should then see indicator on the chart menu. Click on it and when a new pop menu comes up, open any of the templates in that directory. Once you load a template you will see a drop down menu on the chart and you are free to choose one of the programmed indicators.

Another good resource for ideas and BH programming please visit hXXps://www.youtube.com/user/sharkindicators

Hope this helps

Hi mtpf

I am assuming that you have BH preloaded into NT.

Take the templates and install them into NT Templates/Bloodhound directory.

Then on a chart insert the SiBloodhound indicator, you should then see indicator on the chart menu. Click on it and when a new pop menu comes up, open any of the templates in that directory. Once you load a template you will see a drop down menu on the chart and you are free to choose one of the programmed indicators.

Another good resource for ideas and BH programming please visit hXXps://www.youtube.com/user/sharkindicators

Hope this helps

GM and thank you again ESVepara, where we can get BH preloaded into NT??

Soryy again and thank you for your time.

Regards

• 4 years later...