H% trading updated indy package req please

longboat

I know there few threads for this, but this package update contains new indies that go with the new templates which are being used for the entire trading day. The Prophet2 and S2 indicators are new and appear on most of the 22 possible templates that are included. I hope someone could please educate them. Thanks in advance for your efforts.

https://www.send5p0ce.com/filegroup/S1Qcz5%2BiRBB7XBDqg26gt%2FOf4zk9fRIRVTDJZ6v%2BpGs

I spent Monday in the room listening to Rich tell us where the possible entries could be, but he was so noncommittal and most of his observations were after the fact. There is way too much information, color and distractions on his chart for me at least to determine whether this has any merit. Make an interesting PhD dissertation project, however. Don't ever forget he is in the vending, not trading, business.

Yes I agree there is a lot going on on the charts he shows usually. Design wise I don't care for the look/color but some of the tools are quite useful and the templates let you customize in great detail how trade signals occur if you want to see them. In conjunction with my own trading I think these can be helpful.

Hopefully someone can provide a clean copy of the new additions in the link above to try. Thanks.

I watched the videos from the last few days on this and they have changed things up a good bit. The templates make this very interesting now. There are a lot of customizations to create your own and there are many supplied templates for different markets, times and types of signals.

I especially like that with the new octopus you can create strategies that show entry signals even without having your chart show any indicators at all. Very nice.

Thanks for posting it longboat, hopefully someone can edu