New OFA presentati on today. New lago auto setting

sinox

Link to the presentation today at 4pm EST is here:

http://ninjatraderecosystem.com/PartnerSpotlight/PartnerSpotlight_OFA_11_3_15.php

He is describing new indicators that he's going to announce, drag and drop volume algorithms for Ninjatrader. Seems to be a focus on exploiting volume patterns found in algorithmic trading, interesting.

Will report back after the live stream.

Ok, recap on the presentation:

What's new?

OFA is introducing a semi-automated trade helper, it's not completely automatic, but it assists in creating and maintaining a trade. Like an advanced ATM, you select a pre-made strategy, and OFA does the heavy lifting on putting signals together for an entry.

They also introduced a CWAP line, which is a trail / trend indicator. In the past they had relied on VWAP for trail stops, and recently have adopted VWAP deviation lines, but CWAP will be the go to stop if those two are too far from your entry price.

And finally they claim that their momentum dots (MOA) has a brand new algorithm that will pinpoint where HFTs, and market makers will be stepping away / respecting the market. Worth testing...

To me the most interesting highlight is the new interface, risk manager and the fact that you can set a custom volume range and have your auto-trader trade based on information within that custom range. BADASS...

We need a copy of this. Unfortunately the BETA won't be released for a little while, so we won't be able to play with it any time soon :(

Really great to see OFA expanding.

http://s11.postimg.org/ch47cfxc2/Screen_Shot_2015_11_03_at_4_48_24_PM.jpg

Howdy thedirver Hope all is well---As I respect Ur comments---Curious ---what is Ur present mode of exploiting the markets??--

TIA

"Have a Great One!!

GM traders and thank you Newbie0101.

I only use volume analisys, both volume by price (ie volume imbalance) and the classic volume by bars all togheter with value area concept. If I have a possible kay levels (ie VA high or low) I check the volume: are these buying or selling?

I always look for the possible anomalies of the market, and I looking for where was placed the major stops.

remember this is all empiric and you always must accept the STOP!!!

regard ans sorry for my poor english

• 2 months later...

the new version is about a trade maintenance . But how its going to help you if you wrong on entry ( direction) . One has to have a system for entry and custom trailing will do the same job as their algo. Looks like they want to repackage old staff to make $$$$

Just my 5 cents

Edited by vit007