This is all you need to learn market profile.... Period

lululee

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guy here PM me a question and I cant answer him do to lack of posts. I don't want to be rude so I'll post it here . feel free to delete after he reads it. thanks Moderators...................Looking at just what you wrote it telling. Its not the setups that make you money, so for the first quarter of next year quit looking or thinking about them. Focus on the market you want to trade, how when and why does it move ? Who are you trading against? There are only two ways to trade forex and or futures, IMO. Scalping and long term. Nothing in the middle, retail traders cannot afford it. Traderallen

PS trade only a micro account, if you cant make money with it any larger is a waste of money.

sorry kenny.

I tried many times to implement market profile into my method but it seems that it does not add any edge to it.

I am sure that there are many that use is successfully.

But thanks for the upload.

Happy Holidays to you all and best ever New Year.

Jane

You r ma r k e t u n d e r s t a n d i n g x ( you r s elf- u n d e r s t a n d i n g + y ou r

s t r a t e g y ) = r e s u l t s .

sorry no-offense from my side

• 4 weeks later...
This is a decent starting point but its very foolish to say this is all you need .... your miles away from the finish line...always remember.there is someone out there trying to take your lunch money every day, and believe me! they have watched way more than just a few videos from this thread to be good at it.....please do your homework my friends . If it were that easy we would all be rich!

LOL you obviously RIGHT, as many of us know....For winning Wolves, Losing Sheep will be always needed , and even , amongst the Sheep reading/ applying the trading methods of Wolves , many will stay Sheep forever :)

Edited by Shenong

Can anyone reshare the links please ?????

links in #22 are still wroking

thanks for sharing, I watched some Market profile videos years ago, but never really use it in any of my trading.

I don't find too much software support this chart

but things seems change a little bit,so maybe time to revisit this method.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
PLS Lululee (if it possible) update and reupload this issue. Many thanks in advance.

Pr0fileTraders 1 - 4 Course approx 700MB

https://mega.nz/#!7ZElVRpa!Za1wEiJdYgVPH2x7q-pHaUoSni3j8ej73HYGD1_ZBXI

Pr0fileTraders new Generation Course 5 approx 700 MB

https://mega.nz/#!2AU1yDoa!lc1x9F6c2_oXfiHPHWcXztJLMk34261SOTlKGm7npxo

LS2T profile training

https://mega.nz/#!WN0SVYgA!kwWeyYD00_Oi-UowrEKEtQSF1gqyPviI7Ru5T-F7R9o

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...