Help fpr a good advice for new NINJA account

sinox

Hi all, please can you advise me which broker i should take proposed by NINJA site? And do you think that there is a big differences between Continuum and Rythmic data feed?

Thanks in advance all

I have used both and I have had no issues with either. I do know when I was trading a more discretionary system based on price action, I was running Rithmic, and a buddy was running Continuum and my data seemed to provide a clearer picture of what the market was doing that Continuum (our candles and volume didn't look the same)...I now trade Continuum with no issues though.

You can use Rithmic on more than Ninja, so you may want to go with Rithmic if you plan to switch from Ninja, or use more than Ninja.

Thanks JD and forma broker using ninja what you suggest

I personally have used Dorman for years with no issues. I also have another friend who uses Amp with Rithmic (no issues), but I know some people have issues with them....if you use Amp you need a Ninja multi-broker license from some time ago...No idea how Phillip is, hopefully someone here uses them and can give you some insight