[SHARE] TiG Home Trading System

stevemoore

I managed to get these TiG (The Indicator Guys) HTS indicators from Andrew Hunt(Cashmanic) before he left for his nationwide Internet Marketing Road trip tour.These indicators have already been educated.

Only NT7 ,not NT8

http://www.indicatorguys.com

Do NOT import the zip file into NT7 because it is NOT a NT7 ready zip file. Instead just Unzip the files into a temp folder/dir and COPY the files (TiGHTS.cs ,TIGMomentum.cs and AVG.cs) into .bin/custom/indicator dir.

After that just do a NT indicator file compilation.

Go to Tools...Edit Ninjascript...Indicator,pick any indicator and F5 to do a compile

Then restart NT7

Look for TiGHTS and TiGMomentum and AVG indicators and make it into a template

eduTiGHTS.zip (9.53KB)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ofw3rm

Here's a Tube video on the HomeTrading System

And here is a page with more info/videos on the indicators and setups

http://www.indicatorguys.com/product/swing-trading-software/

:)

Edited by stevemoore
AVG.cs provided thanks to Bomdila

TiGMomentum.cs got compiled and working but TiGHTS.cs giving the following error

'NinjaTrader.Indicator.Indicator' does not contain a definition for 'AVG' - Error Code-CS0117

Bom sorry bout that,here is AVG.cs. copy to bin/custom/indicator dir and try to recompile again?

AVG.cs (5.89KB)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/sibc4r

Hi stevie, and thanks for the system.As you know I am coming from a Metatrader platform and can be considered a NT platform newbie although I do have NT7.So will this system be too much for me?Thanks again.

Hello Mart,

Yes this would be a good choice for an entry level system. It's not a very advanced complicated system.PM me if you have any trouble installing the three files.

Hello Mart,

Yes this would be a good choice for an entry level system. It's not a very advanced complicated system.PM me if you have any trouble installing the three files.

OK man did exactly as you instructed and now have the files installed.It is showing on my charts and it looks like the video chart.More questions though, what is the AVG indicator and how do you make a template of the system? Pardon my ignorance.

Edited by SINGtrader

Glad to know you have installed the files without errors Mart. AVG is just their Simple Moving Average indicator which I believe is tied to when the blue or red dots print on the chart.You can see they almost always appear when there is a crossover.So it's tied in to when their buy/sell dots setup.

How to make a template? Open the chart with all the relevant indicators present. With your mouse, right click on chart and left click on Save As.....Give it a name and click OK.Next time when you want to load the template,right click on chart again and click Templates , Load and find the template name you gave and click on it and click OK and it will load the template with all the saved indicators on it. That's all.I was blur blocked too until Cash trained me with Teamviewer,so don't worry and your ignorance is normal and natural.;)

I managed to get these TiG (The Indicator Guys) HTS indicators from Andrew Hunt(Cashmanic) before he left for his nationwide Internet Marketing Road trip tour.These indicators have already been educated.

Only NT7 ,not NT8

http://www.indicatorguys.com

Do NOT import the zip file into NT7 because it is NOT a NT7 ready zip file. Instead just Unzip the files into a temp folder/dir and COPY the files (TiGHTS.cs ,TIGMomentum.cs and AVG.cs) into .bin/custom/indicator dir.

After that just do a NT indicator file compilation.

Go to Tools...Edit Ninjascript...Indicator,pick any indicator and F5 to do a compile

Then restart NT7

Look for TiGHTS and TiGMomentum and AVG indicators and make it into a template

eduTiGHTS.zip (9.53KB)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ofw3rm

Here's a Tube video on the HomeTrading System

And here is a page with more info/videos on the indicators and setups

http://www.indicatorguys.com/product/swing-trading-software/

Here is the complete HomeTr@dingSystem with ADXVMA for avoiding taking trades in a consolidation phase:

Complete_TIG_HomeTr@dingSstem with ADXVMA

https://[email protected]/file/djc8ym

Cheers

before you spend hours and days on a system you need to ask yourself-

IS IT ANY GOOD ?

WILL IT HELP ME WITH MY TRADING ?

DOES IT GIVE ME AN EDGE ?

The fact that someone is selling does not mean its any good -

From just a quick glance it looks like a repetition of the same moving averages and divergence plus so stop dots etc.

We have seen so many systems here which are practically the same.

Thanks again for this wonderful sharing but again- just my humble opinion:

There are only certain amount of hours in the day and our brain are limited to a certain amount of learning stuff- so we have to week out what we research and learn and focus on systems that use LEADING indicators.

ADX is one of the slowest indicators to response - so by the time it tells you that we are in chopland most likely its too late.

but again- just my humble opinion.

jane

Jane, some of the best systems are those that are stup1d simple, cause we can't really process so many signals or indicators on our screen

we all know very well there's no holly grail indicator but there are holly grail approach to the market that works

in my humble opinion this one is no news breaking, nothing new to our eyes nothing flashy but the idea of following the trend is solid in this system, this one is very much like the winner webinar on big mike by peri and was very successful by many

and if one follows it he'll make more points than some of the very expensive systems out there

good luck to us all :)

before you spend hours and days on a system you need to ask yourself-

IS IT ANY GOOD ?

WILL IT HELP ME WITH MY TRADING ?

DOES IT GIVE ME AN EDGE ?

The fact that someone is selling does not mean its any good -

From just a quick glance it looks like a repetition of the same moving averages and divergence plus so stop dots etc.

We have seen so many systems here which are practically the same.

Thanks again for this wonderful sharing but again- just my humble opinion:

There are only certain amount of hours in the day and our brain are limited to a certain amount of learning stuff- so we have to week out what we research and learn and focus on systems that use LEADING indicators.

ADX is one of the slowest indicators to response - so by the time it tells you that we are in chopland most likely its too late.

but again- just my humble opinion.

jane

Jane, some of the best systems are those that are stup1d simple, cause we can't really process so many signals or indicators on our screen

we all know very well there's no holly grail indicator but there are holly grail approach to the market that works

in my humble opinion this one is no news breaking, nothing new to our eyes nothing flashy but the idea of following the trend is solid in this system, this one is very much like the winner webinar on big mike by peri and was very successful by many

and if one follows it he'll make more points than some of the very expensive systems out there

good luck to us all :)

Well I am new to futures trading on the NT platform,but coming from Metatrader, I can see why NT is highly held by the professionals as the platform of choice.I have read the valuable comments in both your posts and appreciate it. :)