Historical bid ask backfill data feed

comeinvest

Hi,

Would like the senior here give some guidance on the data feed provider. Currently i'm using CQG continuum and plan to subscribe for IQFEED . The reason is the historical bid ask backfill feature on IQFEED, so i would like to know whether CQG does provide the same feature? If CQG does provide the historical bid ask backfill, would like to know which platform able to support the feature. I do aware for CQG continuum that i can use market replay in NT to backfill the data but what i need is a real time backfill incase of any connectivity issue. Thanks in advance

• 2 months later...

Hi didnt' know where to post this question, but i think this is the closest to my request.

I am using CQG for the demo Ninjatrader and i use a multiple data indicator,

i see basicaly a problem with the updates of data in silver contracts, Gold is ok

as well as the others standard ones like eminis etc, but the silver contract backfills ok and then doesnt

seem to update.

Any ideas or help, (settings etc) would be much appreciated.

take care all and thanks

Now that you reminded me, i was having troubles with Jan Silver contract on Multicharts through CQG....it loaded the chart but then no real-time data coming...in the meanwhile i was keeping opened EuroFx and mini Nasdaq without problems....

I had some trouble also with the crude oil, yours is working allright?

oil seems to be ok