sXT EAs | Attempt Of At Least 25%+ Profit Daily

Guest SGForex

Guest SGForex

This is a vendor that I just banned.

He was trying as usual to sell his stuff to members.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Edited by Traderbeauty

Guest SGForex
Yes, unknown error message on some computers but please do check inside your MetaTrader folder or simple run your MetaTrader 4, the EAs will be there. In short, even there's error message, the EAs will be installed correctly.

Guest SGForex

@ rover666

Your broker spread must be slightly high or there's a spread spike whereby it occurs during news, volatility or in Asian session opening. You can simply change the input of Maximum Spread Allowed to your broker requirement but be safe not to get 'hit' by your broker as this function is supposed to be a safety measure.

Edited by SGForex

SGForce

This forum is based on pure sharing and no vendors are allowed here unless they share everything for free FOR LIFE.

I received a note that you present items which have limited trial period and you charge after the expiration or update.

My question is-Is everything you present here IS FREE FOR LIFE ?

I need an immediate answer otherwise you will force me to delete all your posts and ban you.

My only purpose is to preserve our members' rights.

Traderbeauty-Super Moderator

I'm here inspired by an old member, Birt's creative reverse engineering capability. Some of my codes are his & I hope I could contribute just like him. Probably leave like him, too.

And after a final thought, I guess you should just delete all my posts & ban me. I simply wouldn't want to make an effort to deactivate my account here, Mr Super Moderator!

Indo Investasi is swamp with banners anyway, it 'hurt' my bandwidth.

Thanks!

Jane...Newbie has made a request ("And after a final thought, I guess you should just delete all my posts & ban me.") that should be promptly and vigorously fulfilled!

"Indo Investasi is swamp with banners anyway, it 'hurt' my bandwidth."

Would you trust someone who is on a dial-up connection in 2015...?!

Cheers!

Mick

BTW, I do not care about FX pairs nor MT4...but I do care about I-I and keeping it free of this rubble.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...