Phoenix Trading Strategies.

palshq70

I wish everyone good luck on using any indicator from this company.

Ricardo Menjivar is another snake oil salesman.

He changes products daily.

Just in the last year he has pitched HawkeyeTrader indicators, Pitview and now these.

He even scammed people to buy a webinar of him using pitview to trade binaries.

He has never been able to show he is a profitable trader using any of these.

Cheers

we can solve this, pm me download link, but i want to add my 2 cents

as stingrayzz said

there are two types of traders : Traders and wannabe traders, snake oil salesman target the later type, provoke to Act Now bullshit.

and there are two types of tools or indicators, one which calculates on ones assumption or personal theory which is not even explainable or visibly correct to naked eye in any layman terms!! these types particularly give buying signals, which fails 95% of the time.

second are tools that facilitate you, first they don't give buying signals, they let humans decide what to make of any particular design, pattern or number, like moving averages, RSI or AB=CD or Candle tools, Elliot waves, you can do all that work by hand, they are visible, easy to understand, easy to implicate.

I personally think later ones are better.

I wish everyone good luck on using any indicator from this company.

Ricardo Menjivar is another snake oil salesman.

He changes products daily.

Just in the last year he has pitched HawkeyeTrader indicators, Pitview and now these.

He even scammed people to buy a webinar of him using pitview to trade binaries.

He has never been able to show he is a profitable trader using any of these.

Cheers

Buddy i agree with you 100% and i am one of the guys who got suckered into purchasing his 2 programs.

I did however, learn the phoenix method from the original author of this system Gail Mercer and it all began to fit in.

anyways, i would request if someone could give this a try for the benefit of all

https://www.sendspace.com/file/d21zhh

I've converted file (post #9 by orfila) in zip file and imported in NT. I got these 4 inds: (Phoenix FX-Radar; Power; Sentiment; FX- Radar-all; Volume).

In the original file (post #7) I see 2 audio file and 2 template. I've put this file in C:/Programfile/NT/sounds and C:/doc/NT/template/charts. Due to so an error/alert I cannot open the template.

Any help or there is a tutorial for this issue ?

I've converted file (post #9 by orfila) in zip file and imported in NT. I got these 4 inds: (Phoenix FX-Radar; Power; Sentiment; FX- Radar-all; Volume).

In the original file (post #7) I see 2 audio file and 2 template. I've put this file in C:/Programfile/NT/sounds and C:/doc/NT/template/charts. Due to so an error/alert I cannot open the template.

Any help or there is a tutorial for this issue ?

laser...those 2 xml files are Market Analyzer templates. Remove them from the .../templates/Chart folder and place them into the .../templates/MarketAnalyzer folder

Cheers!

Mick

so phoenix is the same exact indicator suite as hawkeye? how do these guys get away with this? Cant hawkeye sue them?

the guy used to work for them and did a sales fraud for 30k

Now that this is educated, where do i upload the videos?? its big size...any upload sites??

the guy used to work for them and did a sales fraud for 30k

Now that this is educated, where do i upload the videos?? its big size...any upload sites??

Hi Plashq...thanks for all the uploads. I normally do it on http://forexupload.com ... create the account and the contents stays there forever, that helps the users who comes later looking for it.

Thanks to palshq70 for sharing the PTS and orfila for the education

Here's a February 2015 NinjaTrader Partner Presentations webinar of PTS by Ricardo Mandivar

http://phoenixtradingstrategies.com/

Ricardo Mandivar describes and shows all the various indicators of the Phoenix suite, including the Phoenix FX Radar for the various currencies, Powerdots and ATR stops, the Sentiment Indicator and the Volume Price Analysis Indicator, which at 18.20 of the video onwards, amazingly Mandivar shows and claims is his "bad-a**" indicator of the suite, "a leading indicator which reveals the upcoming moves by both market makers and HFT traders which can in many cases give you an hour's notice before the trades unfold."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ6d8t4_3WA

Edited by stevemoore

Mandivar shows and claims is his "bad-a**" indicator of the suite, "a leading indicator which reveals the upcoming moves by both market makers and HFT traders which can in many cases give you an hour's notice before the trades unfold."

Blatant lies...this is the second s/w i burnt my hands on...first was the t3nexgen.