VBars by MTP

stevemoore

G'day forum. Today I received an email from MTP (http://www.masterthepullback.com)about their bartypes called VBars.

If somebody have their VBars or perhaps a demo and could share for education?

I have sent them emails about a demo but they haven't replied, maybe

others have had better luck.

I reckon such bartypes would suit an "object/markers autotrader" just like PMS Markers (http://theindicatormarket.com/depot/PMS_Markers) to set up with an auto Buy/Sell configured in the ATM settings

Here is a youtube video about their VBars

Edited by stevemoore

its same as VTRADER BARS?

Not the same jjfunds. This is from masterthepullback.com, their proprietary bartype.If you ask for a demo download,they say they will allow you to download if you contact them through Skype.

Btw,I would like to start a GB thread for PMS Markers Lite which with ongoing discounts, costs USD414 atm. But members say it's not allowed at II?

Edited by stevemoore

Not the same jjfunds. This is from masterthepullback.com, their proprietary bartype.If you ask for a demo download,they say they will allow you to download if you contact them through Skype.

Btw,I would like to start a GB thread for PMS Markers Lite which with ongoing discounts, costs USD414 atm. But members say it's not allowed at II?

Why haven't you asked them for a demo stevemoore?

Why haven't you asked them for a demo stevemoore?

Yamantaka,

I did ask through email, and they wanted to setup a Skype appointment with me for their support people to use Teamviewer to install the demo for me and to watch the process on Ninjatrader during market hours.

For me that's a little overkill just for testing their demo. I mean why can't they just allow me to download their NT ready demo and test it on my own.I even suggested as such to them,letting them know that I didn't really need any help in installing and she said it's company policy.Then I hinted I didn't mind even paying a reasonable amount for their demo and still no luck. My suspicion is they are afraid of their software getting reverse engineered.

With that said,I am feeling that nowadays most vendors have the same mindset,trying to protect their software and not openly offering free demo trials.

Edited by stevemoore