Here is a link to 67 pages of videos and training that can be downloaded

tradernate

http://www.cabafx.com/index.php/category/forex-trading-video-course/page/5/

This is a link to download 67 pages of training, old and new. I downloaded L@rry Levin course to see what he is about. I have been getting a lot of emails from him. Looks like he is a Wolf of Wallstreet marketing type, that does market profile. They spammed T2W thread with people who did 1 or 2 posts. Looks like they are lethal and cannot be trusted.

Nate

Some links are fast. Most links are slow and you are invited to pay for fastspeed access. I use a prepaid 3V VISA card (limit is what you have deposited; it is not a credit card so no company can charge you more than there is pre deposited on the card) for such purposes. The prepaid card can be used everywhere where VISA is accepted.

I used last year the prepaid card with a few dollars deposit on it to pay for the fast access for downloading. Money was collected by a "bank" in Russia. After payment processing the speed was more than excellent for downloading. I am not related to 3V or the website we discuss or VISA. The procedure may be changed compared to last year when I made use of the service.

So this is how I got around the low downloadspeed.