REQ: High % Trading Octopus ATS

yamantaka

I'm so glad, there is at last another member, who's willing to help our community in education! So, thank you sqeuta. Finally, I'll be able to spend more time on my own projects.

If you don't mind, just one note: keep in mind, that many of II members has rather limited IT knowledge. Due to this fact, it's more comfortable way when the educated files are prepared in the standard zip package - ready to import from inside of NT.

In the case of bars, usually I was trying to provide them in the source form to allow for customisation (bar types slots).

Below is the zip package, ready to import from inside of NT) including the sources of hptBarsType (default slot: Final4):

https://www.sendspace.com/file/0xmmhy

The binary package HptBarsTrialQ has to be removed and NT restarted - before importing the above sources.

btw: Most of the renko bars available on the market are in fact a derivatives of RJay, UniRenko or Logik (forgive me, if I missed somebody or something). In the case of the current release of HPT, actually we get the UniRenko.

Edited by admis

Working is one thing, and making money is another. Please keep us posted on your experience trading this live or Sim.

i can't see any real edge to be honest, but then again i trade price action, so... i used to use a bucket load of indies, now only screen with 5 min bars and price action with

support and resistance levels.

But will post if i come up with a worthwhile template, as there are a lot if indies and some look ok like the boxing one and the algo bands.

thanks again to all

Good trading

Can someone re-upload ?

Thanks

There was nothing uploaded...

Here you can download it (Hpt6Octopus717):

https://www.sendspace.com/file/udssju

hpt6Octopus717 is the new indicator, which replaced hpt6Octopus716.

btw. I've changed the original call to the HP website to download the image: (what could be used to track the IP of users)

http://s16.postimg.org/3tuec1v6p/HP4_150x150.jpg

The previous version must be removed before installing this one...

btw. I've changed the original call to the HP website to download the image: (what could be used to track the IP of users)

http://s16.postimg.org/3tuec1v6p/HP4_150x150.jpg

The previous version must be removed before installing this one...

Thank you admis.

BTW after watching a video on the H% page, it appears some templates and settings documents may be needed. I have not installed any of this but I believe the pw for the templates is H%Toct

• 3 weeks later...
Is it fair to say none here who tried and tested this have found it worthy of trading with real money?

I cant agree with your statment and I think its not fair what you are posting here. Did you tested it personally or not?

I was for the last 4 weeks every day in Rich trading webinars and I'm testing the Octopus717 System in all varations.

I can resume here, for me one of the best and most modern concepted add-on in my trading arsenal.

It's worth to take the time to study and test the Octopus717 in all variations. Take a free trial, watch all H%T video's and you will be surprised about the excellent results.

Edited by Ganymed

I cant agree with your statment and I think its not fair what you are posting here. Did you tested it personally or not?

I was for the last 4 weeks every day in Rich trading webinars and I'm testing the Octopus717 System in all varations.

I can resume here, for me one of the best and most modern concepted add-on in my trading arsenal.

It's worth to take the time to study and test the Octopus717 in all variations. Take a free trial, watch all H%T video's and you will be surprised about the excellent results.

Can you share templates

Thank you