DTB System

stevemoore

Master Admis my poor man! You were hunting for the NT8 closed beta release?The beta is only available to a select few and information to access this was sent by email. Raymond did say that NinjaTrader 8 beta will be released in waves of beta "fixes".Since it is in a closed beta at this time the instructions to download have been emailed to

users in the beta initial group.The initial group consists of long time users and partners

During beta phases,they are working on stability and performance improvements.When they have finished with all the beta testing,they will issue an open beta release and then subsequently a general public release. Thats when everybody will get a download link to check if they want to fully migrate over to NT8.

But I see now, Lulu has got you a Beta release.That's great man.

But if you still need it, since Beta 3 is coming up soon,you can apply to be a Beta tester.

You can email platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com

Ask to be included in the beta list.Hope you are selected!;)

Cash - you know much about how internet works, about protections, security issues, tracking and hacking tricks and so on. Thank you for your concern, but you certainly understand, why I'd rather don't take your advice in this case.

They probably would think, I'm on the opposite side to them - what is not true btw. I'm just really interested in the right direction of developing of NT, cause it's also my business...

I requested for it - not for a fun. I really like NT and, as I believe, I know a little bit about it. Even I don't want to think about another platforms, to teach them from the scratch. None of them is perfect, but NT is most flexible, at least, as for me. Latest changes in the company policy about limitation of utilizing NT with other brokers simply worried me... That's all.

Cheers,

btw. Poor man? why? Maybe you had an incorrect assumptions..? ;)

One more, don't indicate lululee as my supplier. He wasn't, but I'm grateful to all concerned members for a support.

Wow stephen,I see you are a quick learner.So do you now intend to move away from FX and into Futures trading?

G'day Cash. Mate I am a quick learner because I am getting lots of help.;) Yes most likely, because I am sick of Forex on MT4. Although, have to wait and see how the NT8 platform does when it comes in open general release.btw are you game for another skype lesson this weekend? My Telstra mobile has given me more waivers on skype, hehe.:)

Cash - you know much about how internet works, about protections, security issues, tracking and hacking tricks and so on. Thank you for your concern, but you certainly understand, why I'd rather don't take your advice in this case.

They probably would think, I'm on the opposite side to them - what is not true btw. I'm just really interested in the right direction of developing of NT, cause it's also my business...

I requested for it - not for a fun. I really like NT and, as I believe, I know a little bit about it. Even I don't want to think about another platforms, to teach them from the scratch. None of them is perfect, but NT is most flexible, at least, as for me. Latest changes in the company policy about limitation of utilizing NT with other brokers simply worried me... That's all.

Cheers,

One more, don't indicate lululee as my supplier. He wasn't, but I'm grateful to all concerned members for a support.

Sorry Master Admis.When I wrote "my poor man" I meant that in endearing and affectionate terms. I read how frustrated you were that nobody was helping you and I felt your frustration.Anyway I am glad you now have a copy of the Beta.;)

Sorry Master Admis.When I wrote "my poor man" I meant that in endearing and affectionate terms. I read how frustrated you were that nobody was helping you and I felt your frustration.Anyway I am glad you now have a copy of the Beta.;)

You're right, I was frustrated a little bit. Now, it's ok Cash, never mind - you know as much I like you. I have a great respect for you - for all that you're doing here for our community.

Take care!

Cheers,

Guy I don't have NT8 yet....This is the email I got when I asked them to have the copy since I was life time licence holder. But they say They will send it to me soon.

You are in our list of potential beta testers however you have not yet been selected for the beta. Additional beta testers are being added every day however. When you are selected for the beta additional information, including a download link, will be provided to you by email.

If other questions come up which I could assist with please let me know.

Sincerely,

Guy I don't have NT8 yet....This is the email I got when I asked them to have the copy since I was life time licence holder. But they say They will send it to me soon.

That's exactly, what I understood from your post #20. Thank you lululee for your concern. :)

G'day Cash. Mate I am a quick learner because I am getting lots of help.;) Yes most likely, because I am sick of Forex on MT4. Although, have to wait and see how the NT8 platform does when it comes in open general release.btw are you game for another skype lesson this weekend? My Telstra mobile has given me more waivers on skype, hehe.:)

Stephen, I will be busy packing this weekend for my IM Roadtrip. Also, have to check on hotels' availability and make bookings,since it is a multi state affair. So I don't think I will have time for any Skype coaching this weekend.:)

You're right, I was frustrated a little bit. Now, it's ok Cash, never mind - you know as much I like you. I have a great respect for you - for all that you're doing here for our community.

Take care!

Thank you Master Admis. You are numero uno in my book too :)

Stephen, I will be busy packing this weekend for my IM Roadtrip. Also, have to check on hotels' availability and make bookings,since it is a multi state affair. So I don't think I will have time for any Skype coaching this weekend.:)

OK mate,no problem.Maybe after your IM business is over.

Btw, stephen, are the lovely DTB Renko bars included in the package? I can't find them anywhere.

Cash,you mean the DTB Renko bartypes? Unfortunately admis hasn't educated them yet,including the DTB HiLo indicator It has an added noise filtering feature that greatly improves its efficiency during periods of market consolidation. It can plot paint bars if required. It works best on DTB Renkos.

@stevenmoore, do you have anything worthwhile to report with these edu indies? I put them on a 1 min ES chart and yes they look good at times finding S/R levels and other times fail miserably. (Reminds me of fibs.) Did you get any insight from the developer how to employ these in real trading?

Yamantaka,

Robert Cherry and I did not talk for any sizeable length of time regarding the proper use of his indicators.I only told him that I wanted to test his indicators on Sim during market hours.

Regarding the DTB S/R and Trading Levels indicators that Mr.admis educated, I too have found the S/R very inconsistent and Trading Levels lacked clarity in buy, sell, and stop loss levels,including profit taking targets.

Here are DTB's own description of these two indicators.

DTB SR Levels draws weekly map of the market by drawing support resistance levels that are valid for the whole week.Can be used from 1Tick/1 Min chart to daily charts.Support/Resistance levels are marked as follows > Center Line (CL) > A,B,C,D,E (above Center Line) > -A ,-B,-C,-D,-E (below Center Line) > AZ (ambush zone). Support levels are calculated on the basis of action-reaction theory. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction (Newton’s third law of motion).Price fluctuates up and down the Centre Line.Ambush Zone – specially marked areas above and below the center line. It signifies potential chopping / consolidation areas.

DTB Trading Levels Every trading day is a journey into an unmapped terrain full of traps, hurdles, and detours. TL Indicator can help you by drawing a map of your journey at start. It is a leading indicator that can provide signals in advance for the trading day. Like all journeys which are properly planned and completely enjoyed you must have 1- A clear understanding of where the journey begins 2- Checkpoints en route to help you stay on course. 3- A clear understanding of your destination. 4- A commitment to successfully complete your journey. TL Indicator helps you with all of the above by 1- Draw the map of journey for you. It clearly indicates levels/prices to show you where to get long/short 2- Pinpoint initial stop loss levels 3- Identifies your targets (destinations) 4- Highlights trailing stops on way to keep you en route of profitable trading. TL Indicator helps traders in this regard by laying out the plan for the trading day. It provides clear buy, sell, and stop loss levels and also mark profit taking targets. TL Indicator is a standalone trading system and also it can supplement any other trading system or indicator. TL Indicator works on all Forex and Futures market instruments.

All in all, no significant edge was discovered.

Cash,you mean the DTB Renko bartypes? Unfortunately admis hasn't educated them yet,including the DTB HiLo indicator It has an added noise filtering feature that greatly improves its efficiency during periods of market consolidation. It can plot paint bars if required. It works best on DTB Renkos.

There was not in the original package any renko bars.

• 2 months later...