Re: Moving Average as Histogram

amruta

Hi All,

Does any one has an indicator that consider out of 2 moving averages one moving average as a Zero Line and plots 2nd moving average as a histogram above zero line?

Thanks

Maybe, try to search for the MACD.

A trend-following momentum indicator that shows the relationship between two moving averages of prices. The MACD is calculated by subtracting the 26-day exponential moving average (EMA) from the 12-day EMA. A nine-day EMA of the MACD, called the "signal line", is then plotted on top of the MACD, functioning as a trigger for buy and sell signals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MACD

Hi Admis,

Thanks a lot for explanation

The reason I was asking for MA histogram is with respect to new KP Trend Cutter (histogram) and KP trend context (red-blue line) on the same panel.

It seems that the trend cutter is same KP trend 2 with 64-9-8 settings but drawn as histogram considering trend mid line as zero (0) line and trend context is trend 2 with 18-9-8 settings overlay in the same panel.

Please have a look at the attached file.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/2qzxpx

Compare the two images in the attached file. The 2nd panel in the first image is what I manually got and 2nd image is actual KP indicators.

So my question is if some one can draw this indicator in the same way as new KP considering trend mid line as zero line that will be great.

First of all, please keep in mind, that it's much easier (to save our time) if you clearly describe the version of Kwik you are using and exact name of considered indicator(s).

Not everybody is using or even has installed this package...

I always wonder what could be an advantage of using this kind of indicators (oscillators)... :-? The more on the renko charts...

I suppose, you're talking about the Kwik build 107. Unfortunately, the vendor has moved in this release the main calculations into the external dll libraries which are encrypted by Themida/Winlicense tools (KPCore.dll or KPCorex64.dll).

Edited by admis