Congratulations Yamantaka

lululee

Seems like our Yamantaka is on roll.....Congratulations and good luck...just got the following email from topstep traders....

Congratulations to our Newest Funded Trader, Yamantaka. Yamantaka is from Nassau, New York. He has seven years of experience trading E-mini S&P 500 and Crude Oil. Yamantaka's goal is to "make money every day."

Yamantaka uses Bloomberg as a trading resource which he follows regularly. He describes his trading style as a scalp trader. Yamataka completed his successful Combine with an impressive 85% winning days to get funded. On each of those winning days, he averaged a profit of $150 per day.

Yamantaka will be featured on Squawk Radio this Tuesday, June 16 at 12:00 PM CT. He will be speaking about his trading techniques, and he's taking your questions!

Modratrots :

Please move this thread if it is not in the right forum..my appologies and please move it to the right one. ..I only comes to this form since I only have ninjatrader.

Seems like our Yamantaka is on roll.....Congratulations and good luck...just got the following email from topstep traders....

Congratulations to our Newest Funded Trader, Yamantaka. Yamantaka is from Nassau, New York. He has seven years of experience trading E-mini S&P 500 and Crude Oil. Yamantaka's goal is to "make money every day."

Yamantaka uses Bloomberg as a trading resource which he follows regularly. He describes his trading style as a scalp trader. Yamataka completed his successful Combine with an impressive 85% winning days to get funded. On each of those winning days, he averaged a profit of $150 per day.

Yamantaka will be featured on Squawk Radio this Tuesday, June 16 at 12:00 PM CT. He will be speaking about his trading techniques, and he's taking your questions!

Modratrots :

Please move this thread if it is not in the right forum..my appologies and please move it to the right one. ..I only comes to this form since I only have ninjatrader.

LOL. Someone else in cyberspace has my handle--a trader no less--but I can always use more "good luck," so thanks anyway lululee.

I suggest TB remove the thread as it's a case of mistaken identity.

lol

idon'tt know- this is so much fun --- let everyone enjoy for a day and then i will delete it.

i think its hilarious.

It is fun isn't it? What if I am the TST yamantaka but care to remain anonymous? :-$

Maybe I should open a trade calling service or a room for a couple of $$$/month? The main difference from 90% of others who do this sort of thing is "yamantaka" makes real money based on the TST statistics.=D>

Will the real yamantaka please stand up and take a bow? ^:)^

Edited by yamantaka

It is fun isn't it? What if I am the TST yamantaka but care to remain anonymous? :-$

Maybe I should open a trade calling service or a room for a couple of $$$/month? The main difference from 90% of others who do this sort of thing is "yamantaka" makes real money based on the TST statistics.=D>

Will the real yamantaka please stand up and take a bow? ^:)^

Good plan Yama....that is everyone doing....very good opportunity for you to do so. I have laid down the base for you :).

TST -WARNING

I did a combine about a month ago and completed $3000 profit in a 2 weeks trading CL , but one day my DD was $1022 which is just $22 over their limit and they did not pass me. So my conclusions TST does not looking for a good traders their goal just to collect monthly fees . Even if you pass combine and one day your DD get $1 over a limit they will freeze your account .

Bw most of trades were done with auto-trader that I got from this site http://indo-investasi.com/forumdisplay.php/43-Ninja-Trader-Forum:D

http://i61.tinypic.com/21jd5zq.jpg

Edited by vit007

They have their rules and it's obvious that if you don't follow this rules you can't pass the combine. This is discipline, and you must show that!

TST -WARNING

I did a combine about a month ago and completed $3000 profit in a 2 weeks trading CL , but one day my DD was $1022 which is just $22 over their limit and they did not pass me. So my conclusions TST does not looking for a good traders their goal just to collect monthly fees . Even if you pass combine and one day your DD get $1 over a limit they will freeze your account .

Bw most of trades were done with auto-trader that I got from this site http://indo-investasi.com/forumdisplay.php/43-Ninja-Trader-Forum:D

http://i61.tinypic.com/21jd5zq.jpg

• 1 month later...

I guess the alternative is to trade your own account while keeping 100% of the profit yourself instead of making a split with TST.

In both scenarios you must be able to trade. TST will drop you asap if you can not trade or miss one of their objectives (their road is paved with objectives).

So in the end it is for me obvious that I should do this without TST. It also saves me a kind of boss-type person who will control me and request reports, explanations, being available at their request blablabla. No more freedom left for me. And discipline? That should be in your person and can not be teached in my opinion. The only thing that can be teached in this respect are tools or meditation techniques you can use to help you keep disciplined. Just read some books on the subject and you have the ins-and-outs you need.

So my answer to your question is: the alternative is YOU (and you end up earning more money in the end as well if you can trade).

Sorry, there is no easy way to achieve your goal.

I f you happen to find a better alternative, then please let us know here.

Hi profile,

yes you are right, the best scenario is to trade your own money without leap on somebody else's rules.

By "alternative" to TST I meant if there are other companies similar to TST. I am sorry that my question wasn't very clear...

In my opinion companies like TST are great tools for traders who are looking to become pro, but don't have enough money for trading to make a decent living. Of course, if trader doesn't know what he is doing and can't even make decent profits on sim, then signing up with TST to try "luck" is only throwing money away. But if a trader has his trading edge and is confident that can meet company objectives and rules, than I see no obstacles to join them and make a decent living by profiting from their money.

It seems to me to be totally OK that TST has rules. Traders trade their money, so if someone doesn't follow their rules they will drop him out. It's obvious that everyone wants to protect investments... On the other side, profit split 80% trader vs. 20% for company is enough motivation for trader to carefully stick with their rules :)

So back to my initial question, are there some other companies (alternatives to TST) who offer similar opportunities for traders to be able to trade from home on the other side of planet? :)

Have a nice day!