Volume nodes.

yunakhan1

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if someone need it, you can grab it here: http://testopal.com/forum/index.php?topic=252.msg7585#msg7585

Hi Michael Yurchenko--Hope all is great with U--

If you have it(have GRABBED it) then please provide a direct link to download the file that works----NOT a link to another site---where one has to fish to find---TIA---

I dont care about this file just posting because tired of people posting links to other sites----instead of just posting a LINK to he DAMN file---

This forum in my opinion was not created to "jump thru hoops" yet to be be forthcoming and present the fortunate members with what others have to share---VS the dangling of a carrot (such as unfortunately what Most vendors do) to get Ur money---

Thanks to ALL of THE contributors here LARGE and SMALL---U R what makes this place the BESTEST!!!

Ok My rant for the day---

Apologies if offended anyone-

Take care and Have An Awesome Day/Evening!!

EDIT:

Let me be a little more clear just in case I have offended U Michael--My post is not directed totally at U---but If U have found the file(great) why not share a link to the actual file VS a link to a site that many may not even have access to!--

TIA

EDIT2: Even clearer--This is just my opinion U don't have to agree or disagree or Thank---Just an opinion--

Those of us here R here to share whatever that may be---Thoughts,opinions, indis, systems, etc....and I 4 1 Thank ALL of YOU!! What a tremendous community where people from all over the globe come together to accomplish a task!!!---It's freaking AWESOME!!!---I 4 1-- if find something that is TRULY valuable to me will purchase it---Here's the catch where in this community comes into serious play--(If U got it here U can use wherever U chose--no matter MACH ID(THANKS TO ALL the KNOWLEDGEABLE/TALENTED AND SHARING INDIVIDUALS OF PRESENT AND PAST THAT CONTRIBUTE THERE TIME AND EXPERTISE TO US))--We are without a doubt the MOSTEST fortunate place on the planet(trading related and otherwise)

U find a indi,system, etc... that helps U-- U contact the vendor to purchase-----The infamous "BUT" when U request multiple licenses for Ur computers(not the world--mind U)---They come back with---"That will be extra"--(not to mention --they may not even support it--and disappear) That's BS in my world---If I am willing to purchase Ur product then provide me with as Many licenses I need to support my "personal" (not 100's of computers) network- but these days most people have several besides 1 computer e.g.(tablet,phone,laptop,desktop, etc..)---SIMPLE---

Anyway sorry for any confusion---

Edited by newbie0101
Thank U Everyone--UR AWESOME

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...