[REQ] Programmer

EasyMoney

Looking for a programmer to program an indicator for me.

Here's my 5 setups that I'd like plotted if possible.

ENTRY 1: Against the trend setup . 2 bearish closes below the 25 SMA when the 25 SMA is above the

100 SMA or 2 bullish closes above the 25 SMA when the 25 SMA is below the 100 SMA

ENTRY 2 : With the trend setup . 2 bearish closes below the 25 SMA when the 25 SMA is below the

100 SMA or 2 bullish closes above the 25 SMA when the 25 SMA is above the 100 SMA

ENTRY 3 : Against the trend setup . Bull/bear/bull 3 candle formation. These candles must be the first 3

candles to close above the 25 SMA but whilst the 25 SMA is below the 100 SMA or in the other direction

it would be Bear/bull/bear 3 candle formation closing below 25 SMA but whilst the 25 SMA is above the 100 SMA

ENTRY 4 : With the trend setup . Bull/bear/bull 3 candle formation. The first 3 candles to close above the

25 SMA whilst the 25 SMA is above the 100 SMA or in the opposite direction a Bear/bull/bear 3 candle

formation closing below the 25 SMA whilst the 25 SMA is below the 100 SMA

ENTRY 5 : With the trend setup . A clear strong looking trend must be already established . Strong

bullish or bearish candle in the direction of the trend, followed by small retracement candles in

opposite direction. Place order below the low / high of the mother candle. Stop loss can either be

above the high of the mother candle or above last pivot (last swing, not the last absolute swing).

Any kind soul out there willing to program this?