Question - have some educated indicators from 6.5 how to make them work on 7

abba

I have some indicators that were educated on NT6.5 and I have been using them. (with appropriate files in wwwroot under inetpub).

Moving over to NT 7.0.1000.22 and need help on how to make them work with the different world of NT 7. ...

I have 7....22 up and running using emu...

Any help would be much appreciated.

I couldn't find an answer using search - sorry if this has been addressed before.

I have some indicators that were educated on NT6.5 and I have been using them. (with appropriate files in wwwroot under inetpub).

Moving over to NT 7.0.1000.22 and need help on how to make them work with the different world of NT 7. ...

I have 7....22 up and running using emu...

Any help would be much appreciated.

I couldn't find an answer using search - sorry if this has been addressed before.

Just upload them in the packed form on the sendspace.com server, then put here the download link and we'll see the posibilities...

Don't understand what you mean

Trial is well..... a trial... time limited and besides, already subscribed before. Been a long time user of a couple of the indicators on NT6.5. Just looking to educate for 7.

abba, I think, orfile is right. Try to obtain the current trial for NT7 and then we'll make the magic (by a smart education) to change it to a full, not restricted version. ;)

abba, I think, orfile is right. Try to obtain the current trial for NT7 and then we'll make the magic (by a smart education) to change it to a full, not restricted version. ;)

Howdy Hope all is Great with ALL!

Here is what I have found do not know if old,good,bad, etc......

It is files installed by "TRIAL"*IS NOT EDUCATED*

---As usual ALL Ur efforts R VERY Much Appreciated--On my behalf and surely many others We R quite fortunate to have the likes of U here as well as Others that share Ur knowledge, Time and gift--and most impressionable---Patience- Tks for sticking in here at II--Thank you for giving the likes of us--(ME) here that in any other way would not be able to "test"--"experiment" with so called "Holy Grails"

Thanks to ALL of U!!

If helps Great If no--Sorry not more help..

Have a Great Weekend!!!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/5xyyxd

Nice work again orfila. Copied the dll to bin/custom dir. After restart, all 9 Logical indicators showed up on Indicator list and worked on chart when selected.

Also there is this.

Logical_Forex_Presents_The_Secret_Forex_4.2_Formula.pdf (their work on compounding for rapid riches)

Logical_Forex_Presents_The_Secret_Forex_4.2_Formula.pdf (802.10KB)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6ddwby

Thanks orfila.:)