Woodies Collection and AutoTrader 7.0.1.6

vit007

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An NT internals question here: If you have the X86 and X64 suffixed dlls copied over into bin/Custom yet the installed dlls with the original setup don't have those suffixes, don't your copied suffixed ones get ignored by NT?

I would not recommend trading 3 contracts with this and peel off 2 after 10 ticks on the CL. You would have to have a 70%+ win rate on those 2 contracts (i.e., very small target to stop loss) to not lose (on THOSE 2 contracts) in the long-term on that kind of position management and there's no way anything the W meister had a hand in could win 70% of the time even if supernatural beings traded the CCI. At best, it's 45-50% and that's ok but one needs higher win/lose ratios (1.5-2 : 1) to profit with the peel-off part.

Understand that W is in business to only show winning trades. HE doesn't trade. But I am grateful to the testers here and wish them well. This software originally has phone home built-in so it would be interesting to know whether or not the free wireshark util sees any line activity.

An NT internals question here: If you have the X86 and X64 suffixed dlls copied over into bin/Custom yet the installed dlls with the original setup don't have those suffixes, don't your copied suffixed ones get ignored by NT?

I would not recommend trading 3 contracts with this and peel off 2 after 10 ticks on the CL. You would have to have a 70%+ win rate on those 2 contracts (i.e., very small target to stop loss) to not lose (on THOSE 2 contracts) in the long-term on that kind of position management and there's no way anything the W meister had a hand in could win 70% of the time even if supernatural beings traded the CCI. At best, it's 45-50% and that's ok but one needs higher win/lose ratios (1.5-2 : 1) to profit with the peel-off part.

Understand that W is in business to only show winning trades. HE doesn't trade. But I am grateful to the testers here and wish them well. This software originally has phone home built-in so it would be interesting to know whether or not the free wireshark util sees any line activity.

I've never heard of this phone home thing. Please explain further.

Also, Can you show an image of what the default parameters look like?

Its a fully educated latest version. All additional information ----

All the best

Thanks Vit for your contribution. Unfortunately, it was incompletely educated package, but in general, the anonymous educator made a lot of good work by saving my time. I've made the required final adjustments.

Installation:

1. If you've installed WC using WBC-Setup.exe -> then: close NT, remove WC from the Control Panel like other windows app.

2. else: Remove from inside of NT all 3 components of WC in the following order:

- WoodiesCollectionAutoTrader.dll

- MTDoubleShotStrategyFoundation.dll

- WoodiesCollection.dll

3. Download this package: ....

which includes:

a) WoodiesCollection_pack_7016_edu.zip (educated, standard package)

b) WoodiesCollection_pack_7016_NoBars_edu.zip (educated, standard package, but without the WC bars)

c) WoodiesCollection_Templates_Wks.zip (collection of all original templates and workspaces of WC -> if you want, manually unzip them to proper folders of NT)

4. From inside of NT, in the standard way import ONLY one of two above packages (a or b), which is more suitable for you.

5. Became a millionaire by using it. :-bd Anyway I'll stay away from it, but I can be wrong...

The final note: The package includes the indicator: WoodiesEconomicCalendar, which downloads a squawkbox from the vendor server:

http://downloads.microtrends.co/squawkbox/MicroTrends%20SquawkBox.application

- use it on your risk.

Edited by admis

Not likely admis, given woodies history for taking OPM and delivering broken promises in return. Thanks for this regardless.

Yaman, perhaps this bunch of indicators might pique your interest. No autotraders but less setup arrows than that Kalyani fella.You can demo their Full Stealth Mode with 7 Day Free Trial.

http://stealthtraders.com/indicators/

the link in #29 has been removed

Yes, that's true. Have you seen the number of unique viewers of this thread? For now - it's almost 2500 during 1 week. It means, there is a lot of members who can share it for the latecomers. Anyway, only a small percentage of all is active... That's why, probably, I'll change my sharing rules...

Post #1 download is active .

I noticed that people more eager to share something that doesn't work then something that have a potential to make $$$. ;)

I dont undersatnd your remarks, forum members have shared almost everything under the sun. Its your job to use the software in a way that it makes you money. Some people will make money from anything and then some will not make anything from everything.

IMO forum rocks, look at yourself you posted it didn't you. Thank you all posters and educators

Seeing as how there is currently so much interest in the Woodies methods and system, I thought I should upload some of the training materials endorsed by Ken Wood. Some of the official setups as taught and explained in his Woodies club.

Woodies.CCIPatternsSetups.zip contains Trading Woodies CCI system.pdf, Woodie's CCI Patterns ebook.pdf and Woodies CCI.pdf

http://i59.tinypic.com/27wucdx.jpg

Woodies.CCIPatternsSetups.zip (88.32MB)

Download Link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/y6vp3g

Seeing as how there is currently so much interest in the Woodies methods and system, I thought I should upload some of the training materials endorsed by Ken Wood. Some of the official setups as taught and explained in his Woodies club.

Woodies.CCIPatternsSetups.zip contains Trading Woodies CCI system.pdf, Woodie's CCI Patterns ebook.pdf and Woodies CCI.pdf

http://i59.tinypic.com/27wucdx.jpg

Woodies.CCIPatternsSetups.zip (88.32MB)

Download Link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/y6vp3g

If Woody can't trade this successfully, how is anyone else supposed to? That's always been the biggest gripe from his followers before they abandoned the methods.

Fill type

For some reason not all Woodies strategy can be back tested. I think the easiest way to back test to to put EA on the chart and have Fill type set to MDTS on close or Woodies fill type (they are same) and with the right mouse click have a back test run . Those fill yipe will give pretty conservative close to real results.

Also pay attention to Trade filter mods ...

Yesterday CL

http://i61.tinypic.com/29lfc5l.jpg

Edited by vit007

For some reason not all Woodies strategy can be back tested. I think the easiest way to back test to to put EA on the chart and have Fill type set to MDTS on close or Woodies fill type (they are same) and with the right mouse click have a back test run . Those fill yipe will give pretty conservative close to real results.

Also pay attention to Trade filter mods ...

Yesterday CL

http://i61.tinypic.com/29lfc5l.jpg

Hi Vit,

Could you be kind enough to show your paramters and data series for the trades on this chart? I's like to see if I can replcate those results.

Also, are you planning to start a Combine with this strategy?