TRADING SOFTWARE (educated )

vit007

"During the great Gold Rush in 1848, the people who became wealthy safely and truly are the ones who sold shovels and digging tools"

"Today in the Stock/Forex Markets, people become rich safely are the ones who sell indicators, coaching, advices"

nice analogy, more than true.

"During the great Gold Rush in 1848, the people who became wealthy safely and truly are the ones who sold shovels and digging tools"

"Today in the Stock/Forex Markets, people become rich safely are the ones who sell indicators, coaching, advices"

Really True....I am thinking of getting into that business also :)

• 3 months later...

@vit007 does the person, you know, have the Smart Patterns Ultimate package from indicatorsmart.com available for sale? I know a few guys in the oil trading room who highly recommend the SmartRenko Bars, Smart Momentum Indicator, Trapped Trader Oscillator, which are used with the Bloodhound template.

Just curious if anyone is using these tools and if so, your thoughts.

Thanks.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Req Zone trader pro v 3 installation files

Sorry have not seen

anyone have it ?

Not v3

reup please

here is V2

Someone has the zonetrader pro educated?

Here is V2--

Here is what I have THANKS to the original contributor (apologies for not remembering who)--But U know who U R(THANKS)--nonetheless here is the V2--

dont have access to the $TICK but did test on 6E NT 7 V31 32 bit-- and seemed to work--try Urself and hope it helps!!

To ALL! a GREAT wknd!!--Thank U for ALL Yall do--It's really amazing!!

Anyway give a try and let us know any tweaks Yall can do to help the rest of US make Some MONEY$$$$

TIA

There R 2 different files the one named"simple install" is just that--The indi and instructions--

one contains simple install via instructions (small file size) for each there R 2 sites but same files--

This one--

https://www.sendspace.com/file/2wuvl9

https://www.forexupload.com/30n

next file is larger but includes what many will ask for which is More Info(manual-screenshots-templates-ETC thus the file size--Again this is what I was fortunate enough to grab while available here on the most AWESOMEST SITE AVAILABLE--

Made Possible By ALL OF YU--Thanks!! It's really cool--

larger file with Xtras--Again 2 sites but Same BIG file-

https://www.forexupload.com/30o

https://www.sendspace.com/file/lay01f

Always the chance I "F'd" it up but tested the links and seem OK--Apologies in Advance if Not!!--

And by no means do I- like what is the saying--endorse this **** just paying forward what I was able to grab while it was available---

I sincerely hope it helps someone---Would be more AWESOME if so they were to teach/instruct the rest of us how the heck to use it to make a hmmm--A living using it--instead of wrkng lots of hours-Wish in one and the other smells(those that get the saying get it) LMAO

Hope helps and TAKE CARE ALL!! UR THE BEST!!

Edited by newbie0101

• 5 months later...
Can this $TICK indicator be fixt?

thanks in advance

I am testing this too and i think the problem is not with indicator but with data feed. Looks like the NT7 free demo feed don't have access to $TICK data. Did anyone tried this with a feed that has $TICK? Anyone one a free demo feed for NT7 that includes $TICK?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...