Edu: Right Line Trading

ghostpipper

So supposedly they have a new algorythm that watches several corelated markets and only prints trades when they are aligned. Great concept. They need a 3rd party license though. Does this make it impossible to educate? Hopefully not, I bet the great Admis can do anything !!! :)

Indicator package https://www.sendspace.com/file/dtibk9

website http://www.rightlinetrading.com/

thanks in advance if its possible

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admis is the god of educators . He has not

rivals

It's unfair judgment. Fortunately we have at least few others, which work officially and few great others working in the shadow. Just look around. Rivals? Absolutely NOT. All of us are partners

btw. Please, don't relate these things to God and the more, don't join with me the devil icons, as I'm far away from such symbols...

yam - yes, it is the latest version of R!ghtL!ne, with all the possible bells and whistles in! The so called inter-m@rket qu@nt might be useful, if implemented correctly...

admis - could you recheck the passwd, please? Thanks!

Hi Golden... r u the paid member of the room. I am taking the trial of the room right now today was 2nd day..But I am not getting much out of that...do you have the DOM they are using ??? is the DOM and autotrader part of your package ???