Visual Vtrader sem Patch{

Guest jjfunds

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you delete all the old files, the package had quite a few. loads ok, runs ok, no lic, otherwise dump it...

Yes, I removed all the previous indicators and then loaded yours. There are only 2 indicators--Fibcluster and Ergodic--from the original Trial folder and they load fine. I guess you couldn't educate the others?

Edited by yamantaka

Hi gang, just an idea.

I have seen it in replay it looks promising. the bars i agree are nice (pretty quick), as well as the fibs.

I am trying it today with 3 symrenko on ES as this is all i trade,

Now can some people from here test the best bar type for them and settings, i trade from 5 minutes bars and longer day trades, and don't have experience in these kind of barypes,

but am willing to check and change if need be.

Is the symrenko the best option for renko bars that we have ?

Anyway thanks for reading and huge thanks for these amazingly talented educators we are blessed to have.

Trader 1968

good trading :)

Just some common wisdom for a system that looks to be worth a bit of searching imho at least.

this is what I have so far, sources,enjoy.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/iol2kv

no more time to play

The Force is strong with you orfila. Thanks for your time and effort with this VisualV.

Your educated source files

VisualV Consolitrader,SwingTrend, MML,TrendDefined, Trender and Ergodic files compiled ok and showed up fine on chart fine.

If anybody is interested here is the VisualV system Ninjatrader webinar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6XjKYmudvk

The VisualV bartype is something. 17.00

Thanks again orfila.

http://i59.tinypic.com/20urg1s.jpg

Edited by Darktrader

Very basic question, how do I get these indicators working in Ninjatrader 7 as it is not a standard zip file. Manually copy paste to the Ninja custom indicator folder is not working !!

Any help is appreciated.

copy and paste all the source files(.cs) to ..bin/custom/indicator and then do a general compile (F5) in Tools, Edit Ninjascript, Indicator.

Unfortunately, you're wrong. There are the following files:

VisualVConsoliTrader.cs

VisualVErgodic.cs

VisualVMML.cs

VisualVSwingTrend.cs

VisualVTrendDefined.cs

VisualVTrender.cs

btw. Thanks orfila for that.

Right you are.Thank you admis. I stand corrected. So,jjfunds,if you are not insistent on .cs source files, orfila has also provided us with an educated dynamic link library file,VisualVFibCluster-cp1.dll. Just copy to ..bin/custom directory,

VisualVFibCluster-cp1.dll (387.50KB)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/p3obpk

Thanks orfila.

Edited by Darktrader

Right you are.Thank you admis. I stand corrected. So,jjfunds,if you are not insistent on .cs source files, orfila has also provided us with an educated dynamic link library file,VisualVFibCluster-cp1.dll. Just copy to ..bin/custom directory,

VisualVFibCluster-cp1.dll (387.50KB)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/p3obpk

Thanks orfila.

I copied VisualVfibcluster-cp1.dll to the custom directory and all the inicator files in post #41 to indicator directory and compile.

When I opened the indicators list I can only see VisualV FibClusters and VisualV Ergodic indicators but not the rest of the VisualV indicators.

Anyone can point out to me why I am not able to see all the other indicators? Thanks

I copied VisualVfibcluster-cp1.dll to the custom directory and all the inicator files in post #41 to indicator directory and compile.

When I opened the indicators list I can only see VisualV FibClusters and VisualV Ergodic indicators but not the rest of the VisualV indicators.

Anyone can point out to me why I am not able to see all the other indicators? Thanks

When you did the compilation there were no errors? And after copying the dll and .cs files did you restart Ninja?

When you did the compilation there were no errors? And after copying the dll and .cs files did you restart Ninja?

Yep. Compiled with no errors and restarted Ninja. Only VisualVFibClusters and VisualVErgodic shows up on Indicator list. if I open Edit Indicator I can see the others like VisualVConsoliTrader etc all there, I am puzzled why this happens.:(

Yep. Compiled with no errors and restarted Ninja. Only VisualVFibClusters and VisualVErgodic shows up on Indicator list. if I open Edit Indicator I can see the others like VisualVConsoliTrader etc all there, I am puzzled why this happens.:(

Most puzzling indeed.Just to be sure, you can see the VisualV FibCluster and the Ergodic oscillator on the chart when you select them,confirmed?

Also only the Ergodic is available? Because in post #32,orfila has uploaded the link to 6 VisualV indicators.

And are you positive you uploaded the .cs files to ..bin/custom/indicator directory?

and btw you stated that you saw all the other VisualV indicators when you opened Edit Indicator? If that is the case, then it means the indicators were compiled without problems and really you should be able to see and select them from the indicator list in chart.They all start with VisualV.You are sure you don't see them?Maybe do a hard reboot of your comp and try again?

Edited by Darktrader

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...