Reliable Resellers

JoeWilson

that is what he does....same experience...cannot get him on the skype or thru email. Basically he want you to pay thru paypal (his mother's account). 95% of what he has is 2 - 3 years old anyway. I wish I have donated to this site then to pay him :( . Stick to this site please. Everything you need is right here...just do the search.

The only experience that I had with him was, a few years back he gave me a copy of Ninja 7 for FREE. It worked fine. I never did order from him. We could not agree on a price for downloading other items. At the time he wanted twice as much as I was willing to pay/Risk.....might not get anything..... I believe that now he accepts Credit Cards.

He may be out of business? He has not answered my emails for about 9 days. I have not sent him any money.

I had also noticed that Ewef people were happy with him.

One thing he has is J Sig V9.

He has both old stuff and new stuff.

Edited by JoeWilson

you know- i am really puzzled-

i would say that here in this wonderful sharing forum you can find almost any tool , indicator or method you will ever need including a lot of help with installation error fix and how to run everything.

Why on earth would you spend even a penny on that guy or any other reseller when you have everything you need right here ?

did you ever stop and think--- there are thousands of indicators and yet 97% of traders lose money which means that the key is not the indicators but the brain behind that tells you how to use them.

Searching for that magic indi that will make you billions is futile and pure waste of time. you better take what you have here and learn how to use it.

Jane

I 100% agree with you I bought bloodhound to program my strategy on the time for 50$

Admis or Jane I need your help im getting Index was outside the bounds of the array on .net reflector. error I have this final indicator i really need it to use support and resistance if you can tell me how to open it with reflector

Thank you

I 100% agree with you I bought bloodhound to program my strategy on the time for 50$

Admis or Jane I need your help im getting Index was outside the bounds of the array on .net reflector. error I have this final indicator i really need it to use support and resistance if you can tell me how to open it with reflector

Thank you

What exactly are you trying to achieve?

You've bought the Bloodhound, what means for me, that certainly you're not a programmer. At the same time you're posting around about your issues with the Reflector, which also certainly is not a tool for a novice without a solid programming knowledge (I mean not googled knowledge)...

• 5 years later...