Wanted: Jay Signal Trading Partner in US

Wanderer

I trade CL and GC using Jay Signal in the Hong Kong timezone. That would be 7pm EST to 7am EST New York.

I am looking for a Jay Signal trader who trades the US day time session at 7am EST to 7pm EST New York.

When I get a Jay Signal Trade #3 during the normal daytime session in the Hong Kong timezone, I will signal my partner through Yahoo Messenger. I selected YM because the audio is user defined. The signal can be done with a single key stroke (Ctrl G) and be any sound you select.

My partner in the US will do the same during his normal day time trading session.

This will give us both good 24 hour coverage of the CL and GC markets. Perhaps others.

Time to make some money while there is still time.

Thanks, W.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to try to implement some sort of indication when price crosses above/below volume to notify through bloodhound indicator. I would like to help u out Wanderer, but I have an unusual work schedule.

I understand.

Alerts are not going to work for what I have in mind. It will need an experienced trader interpreting the data.

Thought it might be smart to even out the ebb and flow of the markets across the timezones. Might provide more consistent profits over time. Which is the goal. And Oil and Goal seem to be the place to trade for now. And in the US session. But we know how that changes. Being able to cover all the trading sessions just seems like a good idea to me. Especially with Jay Signal. It really helps get the big moves consistently. But geopolitical changes can make them a moving target.

This is important enough that I am willing to teach someone in the US how to trade Jay Signal so that we can work together and make more money, more consistently, over time.

Thanks, W.

Edited by Wanderer

@Wanderer, from APEX to Sniper Scalping, and now Jay Signal - note that I'm not criticizing as I like to try out different methods as well. How long have you been trading the Jay Signal system? Did you spend any time in his room or have you been learning/practicing on your own? Why do you think you'll stick with this one rather than some of the others? As always appreciate your input. Thanks.

@Wanderer, from APEX to Sniper Scalping, and now Jay Signal - note that I'm not criticizing as I like to try out different methods as well. How long have you been trading the Jay Signal system? Did you spend any time in his room or have you been learning/practicing on your own? Why do you think you'll stick with this one rather than some of the others? As always appreciate your input. Thanks.

Fair questions, all of them.

Yes, I have tried a lot of trading system. Don't even want to think about how many. But the Jay Signal is the best system for me.

I've been trading it for a couple of months, have seen the videos and have taken the Trade Room trial. It is not a hard system to trade. It gets the big moves. It is at least worth your time to check it out. The #3 trade using the 3SymRenko is my trade.

The trading system I will stick with is the one that works over time. They all look good at first. But making money over time is the goal for any career trader. The next step to that goal is to catch the big moves in Gold and Oil 24 hours a day. To me trading is easy. Being there when the opportunity presents itself is not.

All that is required here is for one to press Ctrl G on Messenger when a #3 trade sets-up. That notifies the partner that there is a opportunity. Would you get up in the middle of the night to make $1,000 p/contract. I know I would. And will.

Thanks for the questions,

Ciao W.

All that is required here is for one to press Ctrl G on Messenger when a #3 trade sets-up. That notifies the partner that there is a opportunity. Would you get up in the middle of the night to make $1,000 p/contract. I know I would. And will.

I'm not so familiar with this system to know what exactly means #3, but maybe it's possible to automate it and alert you without other person intervention?

btw. I'm glad you've got your new mailbox. ;)

Edited by admis

This was a current short entry. Waited for fib dot and arrow. Just need bar to close below the low of arrow bar.

this is a good trade:

Thank you rhv, but the rules are insufficient in the sense of logic to get clear signals..

Or I'm wrong...See your small screenshot, where dot and arrow also appeared. What about DevMarketProfile, divergence and others indies? All of them don't play any role in making decision?

I don't get it...

admis, you only take trades according to where you are based on Value Area big Red/Green Line. you only take the first retrace after breaking value. you don't take all the dots. this is only done on a 3 Sym Renko Chart. I'm gonna throw logic in to look at a swing point. if price closes above black line by more than 2/3 rd candle you get out of trade. I just need to figure out how to hold for long profit like @azimyt.

Don't Trade all dots, only on first retrace after breaking value. you also need and arrow and dot.

so for example break below value: look for red dot

break above value: look for blue dot.

Edited by rhv

there is another entry but I dont know if you still classify as a #3 im still learning the method with all the videos watched. i was suppose to take profit at the symmetry dots. this setup is an advanced setup just stick to the other ones first.

http://s21.postimg.org/4w9e5pstj/another_entry.png

admis, you only take trades according to where you are based on Value Area big Red/Green Line. you only take the first retrace after breaking value. you don't take all the dots. this is only done on a 3 Sym Renko Chart. I'm gonna throw logic in to look at a swing point. if price closes above black line by more than 2/3 rd candle you get out of trade. I just need to figure out how to hold for long profit like @azimyt.

Don't Trade all dots, only on first retrace after breaking value. you also need and arrow and dot.

so for example break below value: look for red dot

break above value: look for blue dot.

And what about this LONG signal?

http://s17.postimg.org/5l8uf5z0v/JS_Short_Entry.png

I get the concept behind the #3, but on a lot of days a see these false break outs of value area like today around 10:20cst.

http://s8.postimg.org/49i5t7bl1/2015_02_27_1243_CL.png

rhv, what version of jaysignal are you using? On the short trade you posted, I got an early arrow at 12:05(no arrow at 12:08) and a stop out. I'm runing V6 with a 5.5 multi.

http://s12.postimg.org/b2q6qg4bx/2015_02_27_1240_CL.png

no pro at this method yet, but hopefully others can help and verify method.

admis: in example above, since it broke below low value we only looking for shorts. so ignore the blue dots.

brasco: using v6 default settings 5.5 multi. It does make me wonder why we have different signals. For your 10:20 example, the short would be invalid since you closed above value.

no pro at this method yet, but hopefully others can help and verify method.

admis: in example above, since it broke below low value we only looking for shorts. so ignore the blue dots.

brasco: using v6 default settings 5.5 multi. It does make me wonder why we have different signals. For your 10:20 example, the short would be invalid since you closed above value.

Ok. I've got it. Thank you. The last question, as I suppose. What is your setting concerning dots: All dots: True or False ?

btw. If they are all of the rules - seems to be very easy system (except of the CL speed for 3 SR) ;)

Anyway, I wouldn't try to trade it...At least, based on only these rules, but I'll check it on demo acct.

Edited by admis

there is another entry but I dont know if you still classify as a #3 im still learning the method with all the videos watched. i was suppose to take profit at the symmetry dots. this setup is an advanced setup just stick to the other ones first.

http://s21.postimg.org/4w9e5pstj/another_entry.png

Valid#3 example