Diamonetrics

SecretTrader

Diamonetrics is a tool created by Charles Cottle for technical analysis. It is a JAVA based program that applies a grid to your screen. The grid illustrates various trends and the lines can be used for Option expiration.

Here is the link to the trial: http://riskdoctor.s3.amazonaws.com/rd2012aws/diamonetrics.zip

Wanted to know if someone can crack.

Cheers!

Diamonetrics is a tool created by Charles Cottle for technical analysis. It is a JAVA based program that applies a grid to your screen. The grid illustrates various trends and the lines can be used for Option expiration.

Here is the link to the trial: http://riskdoctor.s3.amazonaws.com/rd2012aws/diamonetrics.zip

Wanted to know if someone can crack.

Cheers!

This is the Gann grid and there are a few vendors who sell this hocus pocus for ninjatrader, it might be easier to find someone who bought one of those Gann grid systems. It doesn't really illustrate "trend," I suggest you read a few Gann books and see what he's all about.

This is the Gann grid and there are a few vendors who sell this hocus pocus for ninjatrader, it might be easier to find someone who bought one of those Gann grid systems. It doesn't really illustrate "trend," I suggest you read a few Gann books and see what he's all about.

I don't use ninjatrader anymore. I just need the Java since I use CTS, and they don't have this indicator.

Your in the "Ninja Trader Forum", you may want to try a different part of the forum.

Yes I understand that, the application is a universal one. It doesn't matter what you use. Also, the Ninjatrader forum is one of the most active part of the forum. There are many brilliant minds here. This will work with Ninjatrader, Metatrader, or whatever front-end you use.

So , it does work with Ninja ? Have you tried it?

It's not an indicator that is solely incorporated into Ninja. It is a separate Java application that draws an overlapping grid onto your screen. Then you can open whatever charting platform you use (Ninja, CTS, TOS, Metatrader, Sterling, etc.) and the gird will overlap the chart displayed.