Dom

Trading1903

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Piracy notice:

A security vulnerability was breached here: source code was stolen, and distributed; and false, and/or misleading information as well. The activity is criminal. We perhaps obviously are interested in any information about the activity; and will offer a reward for anything that would lead to a prosecution.

...probably a bit exaggerating. Don't you think so?

I wrote some time ago about your current protection scheme:

"I can't call it as a real protection. I know, what was on the begining, for example in v.1.0.0.5"

"source code was stolen, and distributed.." ? It's just a lie. No sources were made or shared.

You should use an efficient protection scheme instead of panic...

btw: It was simpler to leave a magic sentence inside of code "please don't edu it" or something like that... Next time try to think!

• 1 month later...
Hi iksak, is there any settings that needs to be changed to work properly? Here it plots only for a second, then disapears and a message about waiting for data shows in the screen.

Thanks

There is no problem with this version for me.

I have just installed it and it works fine, no special settings was necessary (NT7 + IB).

Thanks admis, very good job

• 2 months later...
Hey,

I downloaded the last version of Auction Dashboard (1.2.2.111) and I would know what file is need to educate. I think it is AuctionDashboard.cs.

I want to try to educate myself. It's not won :))

Hey

I tried but unfortunately I did not find how educated the last version of AD .

• 2 weeks later...