Dom

Trading1903

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jjfunds

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy .https://www.sendspace.com/file/n180yb

but i want to know if you have some educational material about use it please share it

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:-bd

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy .https://www.sendspace.com/file/n180yb

but i want to know if you have some educational material about use it please share it

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:-bd

Hi jjfunds

Thanks a lot for sharing-

I deleted the old version (27) , pasted your dll in the Bin/Custom folder and restarted ninja.

I see the indicator but when i insert it to a chart it doesnt work at all, i see the name on top of the chart but other than that there is nothing else.

Can someone help me please to run this version successfully .

Thanks in advance

Traderbeauty-Jane

Enjoy ....

Enjoy? I'm sorry, but I rather was not enjoyed.

I appreciate your contribution, as I'm bored by doing the same things over and over again or I have not enough time to do something interesting.

Next time try to do your work properly. You've missed to delete one instruction: ldarg.0 :-?

Impressions

I'm a little bit disappointed. Why this great product is not evolving? It has a huge potential, but as I think, the developer is not sure which direction should choose. On one side, whether to make this product more familiar for a novice or on the other side - for advanced users.

I'm trying to understand a marketing approach to satisfy everyone, but by flashing dozen of icons they just make the impression, later a confusion, but not the conclusion. The trading tool should firstly help a trader to make the right decision.

Maybe it's not bad idea to watch a competitors (I mean, just few as an example: o_fa, J_i_g_S_a-w, B_oo_k_Map, still remember about the free GOMI package) and adapt a few good solutions.

It would be nice to see more ((sic!) except one!) examples related to the API framework.

I regret, that we can't speak directly with the developer here about the details... I'm sure, our community could indicate the expected and desirable features and help to determine the future direction of development.

The price is still very attractive, but the potential (or current) customer should know the intentions and development plans of this product. Focusing on a scaling, linkng of charts is (IMHO) just wasting time on this stage.

That's why the yellow card from me. http://s22.postimg.org/3xbuqvjkd/ycard.png

edit: enough, as for the yellow card only. Anyway, the developer is a really smart guy and I believe, he will make the smart improvements in his valuable product.

Edited by admis
supplement

I'm a little bit disappointed. Why this great product is not evolving? It has a huge potential, but as I think, the developer is not sure which direction should choose. On one side, whether to make this product more familiar for a novice or on the other side - for advanced users.

I'm trying to understand a marketing approach to satisfy everyone, but by flashing dozen of icons they just make the impression, later a confusion, but not the conclusion. The trading tool should firstly help a trader to make the right decision.

Maybe it's not bad idea to watch a competitors (I mean, just few as an example: o_fa, J_i_g_S_a-w, B_oo_k_Map, still remember about the free GOMI package) and adapt a few good solutions.

It would be nice to see more ((sic!) except one!) examples related to the API framework.

I regret, that we can't speak directly with the developer here about the details... I'm sure, our community could indicate the expected and desirable features and help to determine the future direction of development.

The price is still very attractive, but the potential (or current) customer should know the intentions and development plans of this product. Focusing on a scaling, linkng of charts is (IMHO) just wasting time on this stage.

That's why the yellow card from me. http://s22.postimg.org/3xbuqvjkd/ycard.png AD62: https://www.sendspace.com/file/1ljzz8

Admis- Thanks so much, you are always there for us :).

I am trying to see if this AD can help in any way or form.Keep in mind that i only trade the ES which has high volume .I focus more on the right side part which is the of visualization part.

Who knows- maybe this will be the piece that will once and for all convince me that OF is working in a manner that could be interpreted and help in my trading decision.

Thanks again.

Jane

Admis- Thanks so much, you are always there for us :).

I am trying to see if this AD can help in any way or form.Keep in mind that i only trade the ES which has high volume .I focus more on the right side part which is the of visualization part.

Who knows- maybe this will be the piece that will once and for all convince me that OF is working in a manner that could be interpreted and help in my trading decision.

Thanks again.

Jane

I'm not sure. You can be confused by a lot of different information on the screen. IMHO, first of all check BookMap (thanks to balaid for the TA nulled trick8-)) and try to learn about "spoofing algo". (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iomgtdEF880 and other videos on Velox YT channel). I know your approach very well, so forgive me for simplifying, just watch for a big resting orders (significant white line) located close to your usual potential entry levels and the moments when these orders are consumed.

I'd like also to quote below wcicom post from another thread. And finally, the question to diehard followers of order flow methodology (classical approach: delta, footprint): who is the aggressor during the spoofing? Is it the buy or sell order indeed?

In futures trading "Net Delta" refers to the difference of buying and selling contracts. If more volume is on the buy side...Net Delta is positive, and it is negative if more volume traded on the sell side. Keep in mind that "Delta" in it's own right = one net future exposure. So when we have a mixed position of options and futures, or simply different options, it is important for trader to know his exposure in net delta's....actual number of complete future contracts which his/her position equals to.

Now whether the software you use calculates delta correctly is a whole other story.

Hope this helps,

Ninjatrader is a bit laggy when it comes to the DOM, sudden large market orders and you can see that there is a lag to Ninja. I now use MD Trader from X Trader Pro. Allows you to see all the orders coming in and is very smooth. You can do Icebergs and such too. If you trade only using the DOM, I highly recommend MD Trader.

Thanks for your input. I suppose you are using the X-Trader from AMP futures? I have heard conflicting reports about the X-Trader Pro offered through AMP Futures, they claimed that it is not true X-Trader, far from it, because the true X-Trader runs on TT's private network, the brokers who offer the true X-Trader Pro route the orders from their servers that connect directly exchange via TT's private network, while AMP routes orders via ttnet, which is Internet, not direct private network. TT's data in ttnet is not the same as the unfiltered data in TT private network, and orders transmitted to exchange via ttnet is traveling through the public Internet, much slower than thee direct private network.

I also use AMP and my orders are route through ttnet, the data is not as complete as CQG data or IQfeed data, order submission speed is OK but not great, I am looking into switching to a broker who offers direct connection network X-Trader, but all of them would not waive the $1200 monthly X-Trader Pro charge that AMP waived.

The bottom line of this is: the X-Trader via ttnet is far inferior than the X-Trader via direct TT network, I just wanted people to understand this fact. That said, unless you are a true HFT trader who trades thousands of round turns a day that requires true millisecond advantage over other HFT orders, X-Trader via ttnet is most likely all that you would ever need, it is faster than Ninjatrader, especially during the fast market moves like news events, FMOC release, etc.

Hi Admis

Normally i refrain from going countertrend specifically now when all the moves are enhanced one direction without any counter moves.

I take join the trend with almost any retracement on most of the time frames- 2-1 4-1 and sometimes 8-2.

i love joining the trend using the renko 1-1 - YES - no mistake here.

I look where the market- or the rotation is coming from and most likely i know where it will end so there is nothing wrong joining in using the renko 1-1 using the same method but in a smaller scale and ridiculous stops .keep in mind that i only trade the ES so no idea how that reflects on other markets.

My entries are very precise- within a tick or two (i use the renko bars as a safe place to enter with the renko stop ).

I keep looking for any tool that will help me confirm my entry-

Right now i use just plain volume delta reading- i cant remember which one i am not home now- but it shows a ladder with volume delta for each tick and since i use renko 1-1 it shows me the latest 3-4 ticks which is more than enough.This indicator saved my butt so many times- i was ready to short but then i see huge amount of buyers so i either wait or raise my entry 1-2 more ticks.This does the trick although many times it fails and pisses me off lol but i take it as it is.

The AD seems much more professional and i am wondering if this can do a better job for me.

I did not fully understand what you meant about the book map.

Thanks again

Jane

p.s- i had a great trade i am going to post tomorrow with broker's proof- i shorted at 2066 ( top was 68 ) and got out 2 ticks and 3 ticks from the bottom- that was really nice- all with no indicators at all.i also plan to short the market ahead of time (dont have the numbers here- will do tomorrow ) and let people see how i get fill way posting way ahead of time an then posting my targets - again way ahead of time with explanations - and hopefully this will help some.