[SHARE] V0lumePriceTrend

Guest relex

Obvious!

The difference between my file and yours one is that mine one is a working indicator, yours one is a trojan or something like rubbish...

:D

nice to hear that. So I deleted all sendspace links too. Now this forum is clean :D

Anyone knows who made this indicator originaly ? I mean who is the vendor.

Or is it public domain ?

Thanks.

easy. You can ask andyshooktrader. He said mine is a trojan so he downloaded it for sure. If he has not downloaded it then he is a xxxxxx or he is a xxxxxx. He shared a cs file is not the source of the dll I shared and got too many thanks LOL

Relex we dont allow foul language here.

Traderbeauty

Edited by Traderbeauty

Anyone knows who made this indicator originaly ? I mean who is the vendor.

Or is it public domain ?

Thanks.

The indicator I shared if I correctly remember (I downloaded it some months ago), comes from Ninja Trader official forum, but I changed EMA to SMA for the smoothing type line (calculated on PVT values)...

easy. You can ask andyshooktrader. He said mine is a trojan so he downloaded it for sure. If he has not downloaded it then he is a ****ing liar or he is a dumb a**. He shared a cs file is not the source of the dll I shared and got too many thanks LOL

please moderate your writing style, you can say everything you want but keeping respect tones when you communicate with other users, I reported your message to a Moderator... Anyway I'm not a ***liar and neither a dumb a**, you have only to check the antivirus report posted from santoshv2k to understand that in your first file there's something wrong...

Instead, I simply shared an indicator I use everyday (and that I downloaded some months ago before you signed-up to this forum) without putting other users in the situation of using downloader or downloading trojans in a forum that would be useful to improve our work instead of destroying or slowing our PCs...

Edited by andyshooktrader

please moderate your writing style, you can say everything you want but keeping respect tones while communicating with other users, I reported your message to a Moderator... Anyway I'm not a ***liar and neither a dumb a**, you have only to check the antivirus report posted from santoshv2k to understand that in your first file there's something wrong...

Instead, I simply shared an indicator I use everyday (and that I downloaded some months ago before you signed-up to this forum) without putting other users in the situation of using downloader or downloading trojans in a forum that would be useful to improve our work instead of destroying or slowing our PCs...

Already took care of that.

Relex- We welcome you at this forum but please- follow the basic rules of behaviour. Once you do that you will see that this is the BEST FORUM.

Traderbeauty-Jane

@relex, read ...........

Already took care of that.

Relex- We welcome you at this forum but please- follow the basic rules of behaviour. Once you do that you will see that this is the BEST FORUM.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Why are you using that kind of words? We are here to share and learn...

yes you can share your daily use indicator and everyone will thank you about that. But you shout shut your dumb mouth up when say others's file is trojan while you have not checked it. This kind of dumb a** shout be kicked.

so you should shut your dumb mouth up. Why you share a different cs file to my file and you made everyone thing it is what I shared? You have not downloaded my file and you can say it is a trojan? What a dumb a**.

yes you can share your daily use indicator and everyone will thank you about that. But you shout shut your dumb mouth up when say others's file is trojan while you have not checked it. This kind of dumb a** shout be kicked.

There is a posted antivirus report that says that your first file contains a trojan or a downloader, it's not my opinion...

Anyway maybe some people said thanks to me because I posted a working indicator and not a .exe sospicious file...

I also can't understand why you're jealous about my received thanks, every user here is not paid for how many thanks receives from other users...

I remember you that the aim of this forum is to share indicators, software, books and knowleadge that help to improve our trading instead of counting and being jealous about how many thanks another user receive...