Previous Day Zones

kmilo

Hello

Anyone have this indicator or similar

https://[email protected]/products/previous-day-zones/

Thanks

Hi kmilo--I do not have this But-NT has built in Prior Day OHLC---Which true will not provide U with Zones but will provide U the info that this indi is showing--

By the way just goes to show how vendors will mislead U --- Quote from description:

"Every trader should know two things about each market traded – the previous day’s high, and the previous day’s low. To accomplish this in NinjaTrader requires you to scroll back at the previous day’s price action"--

False and misleading--

The PriorDayOHLC already does this---If all U wish is the previous days H and L set other plots to "False"---Zones I cannot help with--U could though just make the plots larger(example included)--

If the plot is in your way use "shift" and middle mouse wheel to adjust whether they are in front, back or wherever of other indis--price action--. In the example I used the default NT indi PriorDayOHLC--set Open and Close in the indi settings to "False" and increased the plot size for the "high" and "low" to 40 at default hash

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i57.tinypic.com/34dmxj9.jpg[/img]

Hope Helps and Whomever One might find comfort in--- May they Bless U and Urs---

-- My wish for this world is that we can all learn to get along-- So simple yet powerful--

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

Edited by newbie0101