REQ Edu In7entional Trader indis

mikemast77

Thank you MidnightPresident for your post, but while they work by themselves, the indies you posted dont seem to work with the Bloodhound templates. Thats why Im trying to get the latest indis educated.

These indies give great signals and combined with bloodhound an automated or semi automated system can easily be put together.

Is anyone working on educating the indies I posted at the top? I have the templates for bloodhound for the indies but no point in sharing unless the indies are educated.

Hi mikemast77--- In anticipation for someone being gracious enough to spend their time and knowledge to have a look at the indis U posted--How about in the meanwhile U share the templates U speak of!!--

Also the bloodh0und U R using?

Thanks in advance--

For all members and visitors alike---Tis The Season(should be all year) But countries R dumb--I Wish For All The Best For U and Ur Loved Ones!!!

p.s. should not dangle a "share" like a carrot in front of those willing to help--

Take Care

Happy Holidays