L1tt1lF1$hFX (needs edu)

mikemast77

How does one educated an indi? Id like to learn how to but have no clue where to start?

You know as far as I know there is no book or dedicated audio/video course that explicitly shows one how to "educate" or crack a trading software program.In my search I haven't even found a private webinar course on such things by an expert cracker.They could very easily make lots of money cos learning to crack or educate is a skill that many desire to possess.And I guess thats why educators are so highly prized and protected by a forum community.They are so rare and so beneficial to a community.

But no doubt it's hard to be one.The learning process is long and possibly you need to have an aptitude for programming languages.But regardless, if you are a dot.net developer and a C sharp wizard for Ninjatrader software or even an advanced programmer in the MetaQuotes Language for MT4 indicators, you certainly need to start in reverse engineering in assembly/binary language first. And if your goal is to become our future AA team (Team Admis and ATD), then a good study of this book will put you in good stead methinks.Just imagine, if there is something you desire you want to get your hands on it and reverse engineer it to see what makes it work.With the proper specs you could clone it. It works like that in the military, in the software business,heck even in social engineering.Do yourself a favor.Attain the skill of RE.

Reversing.Secrets of Reverse Engineering.

Wiley.Reversing.Secrets.of.Reverse.Engineering.Apr.2005.pdf (8.37MB)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/q91a2c

http://i58.tinypic.com/2pyxc43.jpg

Edited by CashManic

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...