Giving Thanks

Hello ALL!!--

Just want to say on this next day(and all days) that here "Thanksgiving" to me --means--To Give Thanks for all that so many seem to take for granted--

Life itself--Each day brings new challenges and unfortunately problems for ALL--The next time U see a stranger, SMILE and say Hello--It is truly one thing that is free in this world--Not to mention U might change their day into a brighter one? Yes with just a smile U can change people!--I wish for ALL and Ur families and loved ones---a wonderful Holiday Season and LIFE!!--Keep the Spirit alive--only U and I can do this--Too much anger in the world--Let us celebrate each day as if it is the Last and share pleasantries with one another so as to Change This World--that so many take for granted--

Thanks to ALL of U !!!

Ok if that was cheesy (LOL)then I hope U enjoy mac-n-cheese(I sure do)

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i57.tinypic.com/50qw6q.jpg[/img]

Take care and much appreciation for all that continue to keep this awesome place alive!!--If U post U contribute!!(well as just discovered to a certain extent--LOL)

Take care and Best Wishes!!

• 4 months later...

Well Howdy

ALL!!

Seems have been posting in random threads(have replaced those posts with -------------------) a post that reads somewhat similar to this--Thanking individuals-- one U R about to read--

Apologies for taking up time in other threads where one might be like "oooh gotta check it out fast before it's gone"--been there done that--Here in the best forum ever there is always another chance--Why??

Because the people here are different---They actually care(ok Ur right not all but for the most part They do)--Those that don't ---ahhh who cares!!--

This is a community that blows all others away-- THANKS AND RESPECT TO ALL OF U--PRETTY FRICKING AMAZING U ALL R--WOW--that's from the heart--(not sarchasm)

I was going to go on and on but U know what gonna stop there and just say THANKS TO ALL OF U--BLESS U AND ALL OF YOURS--

HAPPY EASTER AND I WISH/PRAY FOR ALL OF U THE BEST!!!!

p.s.U know I'll probably edit this to include the rambling part--LOL

Take care ALL!!

Edited by newbie0101

Well Howdy

ALL!!

Seems have been posting in random threads(have replaced those posts with -------------------) a post that reads somewhat similar to this--Thanking individuals-- one U R about to read--

Apologies for taking up time in other threads where one might be like "oooh gotta check it out fast before it's gone"--been there done that--Here in the best forum ever there is always another chance--Why??

Because the people here are different---They actually care(ok Ur right not all but for the most part They do)--Those that don't ---ahhh who cares!!--

This is a community that blows all others away-- THANKS AND RESPECT TO ALL OF U--PRETTY FRICKING AMAZING U ALL R--WOW--that's from the heart--(not sarchasm)

I was going to go on and on but U know what gonna stop there and just say THANKS TO ALL OF U--BLESS U AND ALL OF YOURS--

HAPPY EASTER AND I WISH/PRAY FOR ALL OF U THE BEST!!!!

p.s.U know I'll probably edit this to include the rambling part--LOL

Take care ALL!!

God's blessings to you and your house. And all who care.

W.