S@nta Cl@us is being incubated!

CashManic

Forexmaniac,

I am not technical. I have no clue how the NT programs work internally..

I assume there is NT protection somewhere, otherwise everyone can see all the code in a DLL.

You could see the raw sources because edu_dll was already deobfuscated. Try to do it on the original dll files (not "edu") and see the difference.

btw: http://www.techopedia.com/definition/24827/deobfuscate

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A blast indeed. It will at least give me a chance to take a break from my primary trading income source, HFT strategies, which can get really expensive and if the Incubator strats are really good enough and working fine,then maybe it could replace my current HFT strats. Will have to see.

Yes Chris who will develop all their strategies has said that it will come out only after the public beta of Ninjatrader 8 has been released.Because if not, they will have to convert the strats to NT8. So, as far as that is concerned, probable date would be early 2015.

Upload more videos describing the indicators iBands, iBars and iRenko? Sure but Brad have you checked post #11 on this thread?

I included some YT links there to illustrate the different indis.

Here is the second webinar for you to glean more information from

Indicator Incubator - iSCALPER Webinar 11.05.14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLK0mFx2fNk

Furthermore check your PM Brad

Cheers,

Got it C. Thank you!

I can recommend you make a strategy that always plots a dot at the close of a bar with the same price as the upper and lower band. I did this for the iScalper product...

Hi profile, great idea for tracing the repainted lines.. would you mind either sharing the strategy you made or the strategy wizard logic you used to access the band values, so I can throw one together myself? Thanks.

Hi Samsammy,

This is my solution. There must be better solutions, but I am limited in knowledge.

I have one strategy for the upperband to follow and one for the lowerband. For some reason the plot does not work if I put both in one strategy.

Basically I plot a dot equal to the rpice level of the upper/lowerband when the bar closes.

The function of the repainting channel for the past is not understood by me. I want to see where channel was when the bar closed.

See the screenshots I took and I hope you can make it work for you as well.

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/I9uF5%2Fke64pXsHW%2BLMG%2BMw

Ext is a field I used at the beginning of the strategy so I can change the extension on a central place.

I had compile errors as well and I had to manually select the colors again. after I did that the compileerrors were gone. In the error description I read something like that the color could not be used for something. So I defined the color by manually selecting the color and as such override the color as presented by the indicator.

Does this make sense to you Samsammy?

Let me know if you still have issues, then I will make an extensive step by step overview.

So focus on the colors and define then again manually when you reference the iScalper in the strategy.

thanks for the explanation profile... the errors were related to the color issue..

and in return, i may be able to help you with plotting both lines within the same indicator or strategy rather than using two separate ones .. it should work if you change the name "tag" to different names for the upper and lower dots rather than leaving the default name "my dot" for both

profile, I understand you are looking for the original,uneducated, file of iScalper for your code investigation work.Here you go

Uncracked iScalper_v1.0.0.zip (50.30KB)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/neqdmz

Looks like you are getting really good with the dotPEEK dot.net decompiler and assembly browser.;)

Edited by CashManic
update links

A new update from the iScalper guys. The lucky buggers are in Las Vegas for the Traders Expo so no regular webinar this week but will follow up on the upgrade next week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26sa2CTpnak#t=163

Next week, they are coming out with the first upgrade of iScalper with new code modification which will result in more trades(signals) per instrument together with correlation with pivots (HH, LH, LL etc) and price action in relation to the iBands price channel.It will be a major upgrade.

Cashmaniac, I do no seem to be able to locate the iScalper Uncracked iScalper_v1.0.0.zip (50.30KB). Perhaps you send out a different link to sendspace than you intended?

Many thanks for your contribution here with the videos and background info. Looks like you are close to the incubator guys. I hope you will be able to get hold of the new version plus the accompanying docs/videos.

Cashmaniac, I do no seem to be able to locate the iScalper Uncracked iScalper_v1.0.0.zip (50.30KB). Perhaps you send out a different link to sendspace than you intended?

Many thanks for your contribution here with the videos and background info. Looks like you are close to the incubator guys. I hope you will be able to get hold of the new version plus the accompanying docs/videos.

Thanks for informing me profile. It has been corrected now.

A new update from the iScalper guys. The lucky buggers are in Las Vegas for the Traders Expo so no regular webinar this week but will follow up on the upgrade next week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26sa2CTpnak#t=163

Next week, they are coming out with the first upgrade of iScalper with new code modification which will result in more trades(signals) per instrument together with correlation with pivots (HH, LH, LL etc) and price action in relation to the iBands price channel.It will be a major upgrade.

When these enhancements are made, what this system amounts to is an easy to read RJSR and navi--the exact method TraderBeauty uses day in and day out and has shown endless examples in the forum.

• 11 months later...