C0der f0r traders

sukhsan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Enzofox

I uninstall all these indicators as explained. After re install I m getting this error for all and nothing on chart except the name of indi.

"Your free trial license for indicator ' XRay ' has expired. Please contact 'CoderForTraders' at '[email protected]' for a license for 'XRayIndicator' for your machine ID "

Can you pl help me if I am doing something wrong?

Thanks

can anyone tell how to apply the crack? I saw the crack is only dll file but the installation file has 2 dlls. Can anyone provide instruction please?

original dlls are for 32 bit and 64 bit. crack dll is used for both. So you can delete original dlls in Custom folder (XYZ.dll, XYZ.X86.dll, XYZ.X64.dll) and paste crack dll (XYZ.dll) there

Hi

I am having trouble for setup . It will be a great help if anybody share few template to test it properly.

Install as indicated by ATD in post #15.

The problem I have is that my profile starts off with the letter "A" but it is referencing Sunday's open. In short it does not start with the letter "A" for the US open. Any thoughts on this?

Install as indicated by ATD in post #15.

The problem I have is that my profile starts off with the letter "A" but it is referencing Sunday's open. In short it does not start with the letter "A" for the US open. Any thoughts on this?

I think changing your session template to RTH session should solve the problem

HI guys,

I used the JetBrain program to decompile the dll and was able to open the source code. Can anyone instruct me how to make the cs indicator from the source code?

I saves the file cs from JetBrain and put it in the bin\custom\indicator folder and compile but it kept giving me the errors. Please help!

Hello maniac.

Perhaps in order to extract the .cs file cleanly you should use Dot NET reflector?

Cya maniac.:)

Edited by CashManic