Educated !PTS !Trading !INDICATOR

ESVepara

ok, full set of ETS addons in one comfortable package ready to install from NT (standard way).

ETS_all_edu.zip - all the addons

ETS_info_tmpl_snds.zip - developer infos, templates, sounds

https://www.sendspace.com/file/3u4h9k

As usual I'm not going to judge it, but I can't find a rational arguments justifying the price for this product...:-?

thanks admis!!!

Summary: I think the win to loss ratio is WAY too high at 1:4

I would not recommend the technique for any trader." [/i]

I'm just wondering who in their right minds would take a 1:4 profit/loss ratio? Surely Marsh can't be advising such things to his students?Anyway the way I see it, lets just put his indi/strats to the test with market replay to show just how effective/ineffective they really are.(thanks admis and Vepara for giving us the chance)

Sure, testing is the only way to see if good or not. Just shared what I have found about it.

Agree 100% with you. Thanks to all who makes it possible to get the chance to let us test ourselfs. =D>

But I have seen so many systems before promised to be good on paper that I now always make a quick check if someone have experience with it before even installing.

I'm just wondering who in their right minds would take a 1:4 profit/loss ratio? Surely Marsh can't be advising such things to his students?Anyway the way I see it, lets just put his indi/strats to the test with market replay to show just how effective/ineffective they really are.(thanks admis and Vepara for giving us the chance)

I have been thinking to put up a new thread in this sub-forum for members to test in the SIM mode various strategies for a given period so that we can evaluate which systems are worthy of our attention. I am quite ready to test some auto strategies. Let me know if this an interest for us.

• 5 years later...
  • 10 months later...