(GET) PM @TR B@rColor Tr@der

atd

• 2 months later...

Well thanks my Dark Lord Sauron. That's a rather precise trend change detection.Can you inform us, in the parameters, what number you use as Multiplier, and what MA type you use for smoothing and what is your smoothing period?

Many thanks :)

I am only weighting in because I have worked with SuperTrend Indicator for a long time a while back.

It's a solid indicator, but like all others there are times to use it and times to put it away. It works great in a trending Market, in a sense that it will usually capture counter trend pullbacks very well. However in range bound Markets SuperTrend is not of much use, it will "chop" you up pretty good. Nothing new under the Sun :)

Hello guys. I put the file in bin/customs, but when I run NT I can't find it in the indicators section. Any help?

1. The indicator is labelled as TIS_****

2. If it is still not showing then i would complie it and see if it shows up. If not then i would use the normal method in importing the indicator.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...