Wyckoff

leo1177

Gary Dayton is a great Wyckoff-VSA trader.

He learn from David Weis (a Wyckoff Guru still alive ) and Tom williams(creat Volume Spread Analysis-VSA), he pioneered these two great methords to have an insight into market structure more easily and effectively, his ability of reading chart bar by bar is obvious to all Wyckoff-VSA traders.

I did not take any of his courses, but I indeed learn more from his free webniar/record.

since he just update his website these day , I don't remember the free webniar's links there

BTW

His mentorr-David H.Weis has published a great book-"Trades about to happen", it worth reading to learn the old-talented ChartReading skill. His free nightly report is treasure-trove too .

Both Weis and Dayton love trading with Weis wave, but Weis Wave indi 2.0.1/2.0.2 shared in indo is an inaccurate one, and I still cannot find the right one. Maybe someone can share it.

Have a nice weekend

Gary Dayton is a great Wyckoff-VSA trader.

He learn from David Weis (a Wyckoff Guru still alive ) and Tom williams(creat Volume Spread Analysis-VSA), he pioneered these two great methords to have an insight into market structure more easily and effectively, his ability of reading chart bar by bar is obvious to all Wyckoff-VSA traders.

I did not take any of his courses, but I indeed learn more from his free webniar/record.

since he just update his website these day , I don't remember the free webniar's links there

BTW

His mentorr-David H.Weis has published a great book-"Trades about to happen", it worth reading to learn the old-talented ChartReading skill. His free nightly report is treasure-trove too .

Both Weis and Dayton love trading with Weis wave, but Weis Wave indi 2.0.1/2.0.2 shared in indo is an inaccurate one, and I still cannot find the right one. Maybe someone can share it.

Have a nice weekend

i have one indicator like weis wave from big mikes forum...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...