Traderbeauty-Long term ES forecast plus some trading examples

Traderbeauty

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got last one will exit it at 2026 if we get there i will bank 17 points on that one.

i was calling this level for a long time, i did not use any indicators other than price action and fibs- true- i entered at 2042.75 and it went 3 ticks against me but its a little hard to be exact to the tick when dealing with such long legs and high time frames.

the only reason i post this is to show you that fibs are working- just count and go back and see how many trades i posted ahead of time and made money on all.

hope it proves my point how good fibs are.

take care

Traderbeauty-Jane

Guys- i am speechless and a little disappointed.

On one hand i see huge amounts of people rushing on every lame indicator no matter how good or bad it is like bees on honey- i see discussions and arguments from all side and corners.

I am here not to show off , gain anything or sell something;;;; i am here with one purpose- TO PUSH THIS FORUM TO NEW LEVELS OF THOUGHTS AND ANALYSIS.

I have shown you how WITHOUT ANY INDICATORS I could pinpoint AHEAD OF TIME an entry almost to the tick.

I gave the levels DAYS AHEAD OF TIME , I told you exactly where i am going to enter and where i am going to exit- ALL AHEAD OF TIME.

Then infront of your eyes- the market got there, did exactly what i said and went to exactly where is said within few ticks.

Yet ALL I HEAR IS SILENCE; NOTHING; no even a whisper ...

What more proof do you want to understand that this method is working- i just dont get it and it upsetting.

I see people discussing lame methods and horrible indicators for days and weeks- indicators that will consume your entire account- their only advantage is that they give you SIGNALS and a lot of colors..

I dont get it- are we kind of monkeys that love shiny and colorful things ?

Guess i am wasting my time-

Guess shorting at 41.5- 42.75 , 42.75 and exiting the last one at 27 to the tick in real time- check the time stamp is not good enough for any of you- i guess all these GREAT METHODS are doing much better...

Ok- enough girly stuff lol sorry just needed to vent :).

Last thing i want to show you - for desert and finalization of this thread is how everything comes together- with daily candlesticks, levels and fibs.

Look at the chart- the way the market ARRIVED to the fib level is proving us it had no power, no conviction and i kept repeating it almost every day, now look what happened today- we have a doji with a much higher volume- showing us that the big guys woke up and started to short- this is the first proof of what i thought is going to happen - oh well.

Hope this helps you a little.

Take care and see you in the future on the next thread.

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/AHeW4PD.jpg

I see people discussing lame methods and horrible indicators for days and weeks- indicators that will consume your entire account- their only advantage is that they give you SIGNALS and a lot of colors..

I dont get it- are we kind of monkeys that love shiny and colorful things ?

Probably, this is the main reason. Lack of signals. You approach requires thinking for themselves...