Traderbeauty-Long term ES forecast plus some trading examples

Traderbeauty

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi wcicom- hope you feel better-

great seeing you again here- seems like everybody is either asleep or dead lol.

just for fun 2041.25 is also 112. fib which i normally consider a fib or weakness so we will see.

till we get there i am taking every long possible .

take care my friend.

btw------------

Your forecast as per down move starting on november 3rd was right on the dot- are u using dynamic traders time cycles ?

jane

a little update

my first short is changed to 2027.75 with a 10 points down target.

market now is at 2017.50 so lets see how accurate are fibs lol.

truth is i should put the short a tick higher at 2028 but i just dont want to miss it.

so here we are- all the anti-fibs people are more than invited to watch that way in advance-

to be honest- i dont use any stop here- but if you do trade live you can use a few tick stop- i would say no more than 3-ticks from 2028 and that is not bad for a 10 points potential profit.

so lets the game begin lol

take care and make trading fun not stress.

jane

Hi TB,

I think I have finally shaken this thing - that was one nasty cold or flue with serious cough, but better now, thanks for asking.

Yes, I watch 112-113 also, more often than not when Market has problem with this level - it is a false breakout, and price will give back a good chunk of the swing that got it to that range.

TB, you are truly giving away bits and pieces of "holly grail" here :). If one goes back and reads all your posts in this thread, and a few of mine - there is complete, time tested trading methodology here, one just has to put it in proper order.

I do my timing work with Dynamic Trader mostly, and a little bit of Geometry - nothing really fancy or complex.

3rd was a high so far, but could be in jeopardy shortly, I guess we will find out soon enough, the high was supposed to last for six days +/- one day, so for cycle to be accurate needs to hold and decline for at least 3-4 more days without making new high.

Your faithful followers will be back shortly I'm sure. As always good and honest work...thanks.

Best,

Nice work Jane and wcicom, it's uncanny how markets do react off inflection points from geometric, harmonic ratios and have been doing so for as long as markets have existed. I also look at some of the harmonic X-abcd structures or 5 point waves which adhere to fibo geometric relationships as potential zones of supp/resist...

Keep up the good work guys !!

Also just an idea of where we are in 240min spx at these current levels of extreme overbought with some overlapping fibo ext, indicentally the low of the spx came off the big 1.618 off Daily Supp....these things do not repaint and are a leading indicator, trigger points and entries are then up to each individual trader to determine how they are to position themselves taking into consideration 2 key ingredients, that been "risk vs reward".....

good trading to all !

ok guys and girls-

you have to understand that i dont have time to update every second and every little tick i make or lose.

that is why i am trying to update just the long term levels and entries.

i actually in real time got out at the huge double bottom right at 2011- if you check the chart you can see that it was a huge double bottom combined with the 50 fib of the big up move -

so i got out with 15 points- that is not bad at all.

my next short entry is at 2036.75 to the tick- till then i will go long at every retracement till we get there.

i will post some images later because right now i am trading so no time.

hope this helps but if you notice i pegged the 2026 few days AHEAD of the market getting there.

jane

just wanted to confirm the short levels- these are accurate to the tick.

first one at 2036.75 with target down to 23.75 which is 13 points.

Second one is 2042.50 with a target of 2030.75 which is almost another 13 points.

most likely this will happen either during the night or at 8 30 am eastern time during the news.

take care and again---- lets the game begin lol.

This is live- no simulator or paper- got my orders in.

take care

jane

i am adding another limit short at 2043.25 with 15 points target- all orders are there now with brackets- meaning the buy order will be initiated only after i get filled-

the reason i am doing so is because the report is at 8 30 am which is 5 30 am for me and i have no intentions to wake up so early.

i am sure that even if these levels will be breached i will be able to exit at a break even or with some profit.

also- if you look at the daily chart - and volume - you can see that this up move has no fuel in it- the volume is low compared ; so i am not worried.

take care- good night - and hopefully i will also have a GOOD MORNING lol.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS POST- PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON- THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN TELL IF ANYBODY HAS ANY INTEREST- I AM POSTING THIS FOR YOU AND IF NOBODY IS INTERESTED I WILL STOP- JUST NO SENSE TO WASTE TIME AND SPACE.

damn-

just woke up and seems like the market is asleep- nothing really happened during the report- oh well, i still have all the orders in-

i really dont see anything at today's high that will cause the market to reverse from here- i mean 2033.50.

if the legs start to break i might change some of the entries but so far all 3 seem solid for me.

will keep you updated.

p.s- you can congratulate me- i was upgraded to a SUPER MODERATOR and its all thanks to you so I really thank you all.

Take care

Jane

damn-

just woke up and seems like the market is asleep- nothing really happened during the report- oh well, i still have all the orders in-

i really dont see anything at today's high that will cause the market to reverse from here- i mean 2033.50.

if the legs start to break i might change some of the entries but so far all 3 seem solid for me.

will keep you updated.

p.s- you can congratulate me- i was upgraded to a SUPER MODERATOR and its all thanks to you so I really thank you all.

Take care

Jane

WOW! Congratulations Jane:)

damn-

will keep you updated.

Take care

Jane

Congratulations and well deserved- Traderbeauty!

Smart, beautiful and a Super Moderator - a deadly combination!!!!

Thanks

what a s.t.u.p.i.d day- obviously ended as a doji.

When it started to go down i checked again and did not see any reason for the market to reverse or go down from today's high.

I still think it will get to the levels i posted, i still have my orders in even though its a weekend; just instead of 3 lots i have 2 only- no sense to take too much risk- got one at 2036.50 and the other one at 2042.75.

take care all and have a beautiful weekend.

Traderbeauty-Jane

damn-

will keep you updated.

Take care

Jane

The Forum really needed a super mod that is involved on a daily basis. You are the perfect candidate for the job. Congratulations. The forum is better off for it.

Good trading, W.

just wanted to confirm the short levels- these are accurate to the tick.

first one at 2036.75 with target down to 23.75 which is 13 points.

Second one is 2042.50 with a target of 2030.75 which is almost another 13 points.

most likely this will happen either during the night or at 8 30 am eastern time during the news.

take care and again---- lets the game begin lol.

This is live- no simulator or paper- got my orders in.

take care

jane

First thanks for these posts.

Secondly, I wanted to find out why you choose the level of 36.75 and second at 42.50? Are you using any software to look at past support and resistance levels?

Your input will be of great help.

Regards