Traderbeauty-Long term ES forecast plus some trading examples

Traderbeauty

Well said flipper26, some of the best coaches ever were worst players, just like great players can not coach because it is impossible to convey to others that something special inside that makes them great. Good traders trade, there is no other business where more money can be made than in trading....if one is really good at it. No question, there is a bunch of BS out there, trading is like a Gold rush, very few found gold, but the ones who sold picks and shovels made a killing.

Getting back to the Fibs for a minute, look again at the chart I uploaded, even thought it is only one example think for a minute what the odds are of something like that just being a coincidence at the lows - three important Fib levels of previous swings. Why don't you take a look at a few thousand charts and show me a confluence of any other approach or technique in a tight range like that, and where it's the one which made Market turn. I on the other hand - can take any chart, from monthly to one minute, and show same respect for these same Fib levels every single minute, day or month, just like Traderbeauty said.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USER33

HERE IS A LIVE TRADE - I just made 7 points only using FIBS - attached is my interactive brokers LIVE hot steaming lol right now report.

images at the end.

quick explanation- look at the 8-2 renko - market went down to 78 fib- meaning its not that strong- listen everyone- i dont have time so i type really fast- hope you appreciate-

so i went long once i saw the 78 - first arrow on the bottom. anyway- i shorted the 1.272 at 56 --- see report- live not sim because I KNEW the market is not that strong. i used few ticks stop , then i stayed in till the 50 retracement- remember this is an up market right now so no sense to be a pig and go down to the 62 or 78, anyway- once i had 7 points which is $350 i got out very happy and that is with one trade and one contract.

way and behold- the market hit the 50 fib to the tick and went sky high, i am going to short it again at the 1.618 which is 62.75 if it gets there.

hope this convinces you a little more how accurate fibs are - as long as you know how to read the market. fibs are only tools- addresses to help you enter with what knowledge you already have about market direction.

take care

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/8uXbCff.png

http://i.imgur.com/VMM5ISF.jpg

"unfortunately" for me i dont belong to any trading room lol

i make all the decisions myself.

the pattern was so clear - i went long on every fib retracement including the 48 - my target as i said before is 62.75 where i reverse for short - already have my limit order.

of course- everything can change in a sec, so you cant be stuck on one direction you have to adapt and flow with the market- like playing chess- the market acts and you respond then th market is changing and you have to change to.

Hi Spectral_Analyst,

I am tired to keep referring to the word "real" myself when I talk about Fibonacci Ratios. But of course I hope everyone understands that I can not show in Public Forum what "real" application of Fib levels consists off. If anyone thinks that it it is simply a matter of measuring the difference between high and low and looking at Fib ratios for effectiveness - will prove me wrong most of the time, even though a good number of times these simple measures work also. So this whole thread in above link is kind of funny, since the guy doesn't know what he is talking about at all. Yes lots of random lines will hit price action, but will you have the same confidence in those to put money on the line ? like I do with my levels every day ? :)

Hi Spectral Analyst.

Thanks for sending that link- very interesting.

I dont know what to say, I do use fibs every single day with every time frame I have and its working almost 100% no less its like someone would write editorials and tell you that you cannot ride a carriage without horses that goes by itself and nobody is pushing it... and yet here you are in your car driving away astonished by what that person is saying.

Maybe that guy had some bad experiences using fibs not really knowing how to causing him so declare that they dont work, oh well, i keep posting real time example for my entries with fibs and price action- that should convince you at the end :).

I can take an entire ES day and show you how EVERY SINGLE MOVE follows fibs and price action combined.

I plan to continue posting here- not to prove you wrong but to explain the method more clearly.

Take care and thanks again.

Jane

Works almost 100%?? Thats nearly holy grail, you have found an order in the decision making of millions of traders. You accomplished something which most fund managers havent achieved so far.

Can you just share last 1 month of trades you took? A pic of your trades on NT will be enough. I know you have nothing to prove, but it will surely motivate all those traders who are learning fibs from your thread.

Last time i asked to share your trades, i was threatened to be banned (for inappropriate language) & eventually the matter was distracted with some off topic explanations. This time, please don't blast off with huge paragraphs of explanations, just say NO if you cant show & we will have our answer.

That "someone" who wrote the editorial is an ex-pit trader, now runs a very successful hedge fund.

Spectral_Analyst since you are calling out someone else why don't you post 1 full month trade history from your trading account especially since you run your own trade room. Interesting that you do not post your live statement on your performance page of your website.

You calling out someone is like a robber calling the police if he gets robbed.

Cheers

He didn't make a claim that his method works almost 100%, he is challenging TB because she made such claim. You sound just like a cult believer who has needs to defend your cult believes whenever anyone questioned your cult.

Hmm cult. I live in reality. All he did in another thread was lie about his room and try to say it was the best room since sliced bread. For him to call anyone out is hypocrisy. Keep drinking the Kool-aid and let me know it works out for you.

Cheers

Spectral-

If you look back you will see many real time live results from my interactive brokers live account that i posted.

I think that is more than enough and more than anyone here in this forum ever did.

If you think that I am going to post a month of my trading results just to satisfy your ego then you are hallucinating.

I deleted your previous post because of your language ( just to quote you--- daft mind... sounds familiar ? ) and here you start again.

Why do you think i have more than 2000 thanks in my profile ? I try to teach people here a method - how to read the market- but apparently ones like you that are stuck in denial will not benefit from that.

Lets stay on the right side of the conversation-

My answer is simple- NO- i am not going to bother and post an entire month of my trades - i believe that posting many individual trades ( like the 7 points win i just posted is more than enough).

I havent seen you posting any of your trades but yet you keep demanding me to do so.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Spectral- i am going to prove it to you in a different way.

Here we are more than 24 hours BEFORE THE OPEN.

I have a limit order to short at 1962.75

My prediction is that i will get filled - it should go to 63 and then it should go down to 1955.50 to the tick at least netting me around 7 points .

This is A REAL LIVE TRADE not executed yet but the order is there.

So lets wait for sunday evening and see how good are my fib trades.

After that - and hopefully i will be right and have a winner- I EXPECT YOU TO MAKE A LIVE CALL IN REAL TIME AHEAD OF THE MARKET.

Jane

Everyone who says that Fibs do not work usually follows it up by saying something like " and if they do work it is because enough people follow them and it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy " And the problem with that is ? It is not important to me as a trader why something works, only whether it does or doesn't.

Every time certain technique is discussed....sooner or later a question or remark about showing profitable trades with it comes up. It does not make any difference whether TB or I made any money with it or not. Anyone who has been trading for a while knows that you can give the best trading tool under the sun to two different traders, one will make a killing with it and the other will find a way to screw it up. Whether I or anyone else makes money with it says absolutely nothing about validity of Fibonacci ratios to shed light on important future price and time points of the Market.

Thanks for starting the thread TB, I agree - you have shown more real trades than anyone here, even though I don't know why you feel you have to do that to show a good technique....but...well done.

And user33, there is no wholly grail and no trading Gods. I doubt I will have anything more to add to this thread, good luck everyone with whatever approach that works for you.

Edited by wcicom

show me exactly where he "mentions its available for S5 clients"

I believe you under English: "will be" is not equal to "is".

I will not waste more time telling you how to listen.

https://www.bigmiketrading.com/traders-hideout/33598-webinar-futurestrader71-ft71-morad-askar-getting-started-scalping-9.html. He doesn't say it's coming out on such and such a date, he says, "you can simply join Stage 5 Trading and have it for free". Sure sounds like it is available right now.