Traderbeauty-Long term ES forecast plus some trading examples

Traderbeauty

Thanks everybody for your kinds words.

When I first started trading I had no knowledge , experience or guidance so I was at the mercy of the software providers, spent a lot of money, made a lot of mistakes...

I wish I had someone to at least point me with a potential direction- no feed me with a spoon but at least direct me to the right and wrongs.

That is exactly what I am trying to do here- saving a lot of you specifically the newbies all the aggravation I suffered.

I do all this for free, not asking for any rewards but also not intending to fight or quarrel with anyone- just dont have the patience or time to do so.

Take care

your friend

Traderbeauty-Jane

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got out of both shorts - just look back and you will see both orders- limit that were sitting there.

i had 71 and 78.5 - suffered a little heat but i knew it will go down.

got out just now at 64.5

profit is 20.50 points

not so bad for 2 days work- not including my regular day trading activity.

take care

jane

ok guys- i want to elaborate a little more about what happened in the market-

look at the daily chart- this is why i was not afraid to short- look at the huge divergence in the volume- last few days- market was going up but volume was going down- we know its fake, its the big money preparing to short and luring all the naive traders to go long.

stop for a sec and compare this up move to the down move - see how different that was- see how the market was going down with participants - huge volume so that was our confirmation.

i knew it will reverse somewhere - i thought the 78 but it went through so my next level was 81.25 which was 1.272 fib extension of the previous up leg.

i did not know what the fed will say and i didnt care- i just look at the chart, look at the volume and it tells you everything.

now- next is the most important thing- what will the market do next so we can be on the right side.

imho- and again i have been wrong so many times i cant even count- i believe it will go down now i would say at least to 1919.50 but most likely to 1875.75 when we get there i will continue with the long term analysis.

the reason why i present it to you is because this is exactly what i do intraday - same exact thing nothing changes just the size of the legs.

got to go now.

hope it helps anyone- please respond this looks like a morgue lol

take care and thanks

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/sUxLXd3.jpg

going to reshort at 1992.25 to the tick for an obscene amount of points profit lol-.

still have 2 more shorts that i keep in case the market will continue much lower.

so far so good- i posted this level a day or two before and look at the response- a swift down move-

i shorted few so just got out of one at 81.25 for 11 points- again - not bad- .

i am not sharing everything in my day trading because it will be too confusing for you- its impossible for me to post a forecast ahead of time for day trading- i am just too busy watching, analyzing executing , trailing etc.

that is why its easy for me to show you the levels way in advance so its written forward and not after it happened.

what you need to understand is that the day trading method is exactly the same just faster and shorter stops and targets.

hope this helps even a little.

last thing- PLEASE REMEMBER THAT I AM NOT INVINCIBLE AND I DO MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES HERE AND THERE.

Take care

traderbeauty-Jane

p.s- wanderer-- i dint forget- will post it later tonight for you.

my next shorts are 2002.5 and 2007.50

targets as follow:

if it gets to 2002.5 then my target will be down to 1976 for at least 25 points.

if it gets to 2007.5 then i will exit both shorts at 97.75 for total of around 15 points .

i am calling this way ahead of time- right now the market is at 91.25

jane

imho

very hard to tell what is going on- this is the hard part- not always the picture is clear and then you have to chose between few possible scenarios.

what seems to me is that we will retrace down to at least the 38 fib which is 94.75.

due to the huge influence of the previous high - note that the market only broke the previous top by 2 points so all the breakout traders are hurting now and as the market goes down they will activate their stops which will fuel the down move- so i expect a move down at least to the 38 but very possible to the 50 or even more where we should continue the move up.

i guess we will find out soon.

Traderbeauty-jane

http://i.imgur.com/NrXbWcV.jpg

Could you elaborate please what you mean by "leg action".

regards,

Hi Ajata.

I watch each leg in its own time frame , I sit there patiently , i notice where it bounces or retraces and that is telling me almost everything i need to know to enter.

I would compare my trading to price action analysis but I won't- price analysis is using support - resistance and trendlines.

I dont use any of these-I pay attention to old support- resistance levels but as traders we cannot live in the past- we look forward.

I used to trade trendlines and stopped after realizing that its very easy and correct to look at them backward but almost impossible to trade them in real time.

My thesis is that if the market want to go up or down it will do o by moving either in an up or down zigzag with fib levels between the individual legs.

That is why i call it leg action- i just could not find any other name for that 9 and no jokes about traderbeauty's legs lol )- just joking.

The best example is to imagine an up moving market- instead of guessing how high and how far it will go, instead of trying lo locate old resistances and look at volume profiles doing hours of analysis- i just watch the legs and once they prove to me that the direction has changed to the downside then and only then i will start to short ( short term not long term- )- till then i will continue to buy only in fib levels as long as i get a signal with very tight stops.

It sounds very simple but its not, it takes a lot of practice and screen time to be able to absorb the information from few charts understanding that there can be a disagreement between the different timeframes.

For example- lets say that i watch the 8-2 which is showing higher highs and higher lows and suddenly i get a reversal and down zigzag on the 2-1- obviously this is a retracement so i will take it down but more carefully knowing that i am going against the grain of the current bigger picture market.

If we hit a big resistance while the market is going up i will wait for a response on the 2-1 before shorting.

Trading this way does not require any indicators at all, your entries are the fastest and most accurate than using any moving average.

Hope that clears the picture.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Hi Jane,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I mostly understand your explanation except the 8-2 and 2-1-. What do these numbers refer to? Could you please explain.

Hi Ajata.

For example- lets say that i watch the 8-2 which is showing higher highs and higher lows and suddenly i get a reversal and down zigzag on the 2-1- obviously this is a retracement so i will take it down but more carefully knowing that i am going against the grain of the current bigger picture market.

If we hit a big resistance while the market is going up i will wait for a response on the 2-1 before shorting.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Edited by Ajata

imho

very hard to tell what is going on- this is the hard part- not always the picture is clear and then you have to chose between few possible scenarios.

what seems to me is that we will retrace down to at least the 38 fib which is 94.75.

due to the huge influence of the previous high - note that the market only broke the previous top by 2 points so all the breakout traders are hurting now and as the market goes down they will activate their stops which will fuel the down move- so i expect a move down at least to the 38 but very possible to the 50 or even more where we should continue the move up.

i guess we will find out soon.

Traderbeauty-jane

http://i.imgur.com/NrXbWcV.jpg

Not too bad- I missed by 2 ticks lol.

the low was 95.25 and i said 94.75

jane

I need to show you the updated image- the one i posted was almost good but that was an old one- since then the market went up a little more so the 38 fib was also updated.

i got out of my shorts at 1997 which was few ticks AHEAD of the level- since i know i am going against the grains i got out BEFORE we reach the target- which as you can see was a smart thing to do.

again- this is my countertrend- long term account that has nothing to do with my day trading one.

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/cOAACI0.jpg

Here is my next long term short-

The less dangerous is at 2043.25 for a target of almost 20 points.

I am going to enter also at 2021.00- this can be an all time high with a huge down move- i guess we will see.

I already have both orders limit - in.

if the market will continue now down and will break the 95.25 then of course i will update my short entries.

jane

http://i.imgur.com/ZwJunah.jpg