[Req] Educate r@ptor trading system from indic@torwarehouse

rondonelli

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have fixed all issues and I can now import indicators again. This is a brief walkthrough on how I got it working properly.

1) I placed manually ALL *.cs files into Custom/Indicators, simply so they can be edited with NinjaScript.

2) I placed manually ALL *.dll files into Custom folder. (Hawk, Falcon, Eagle & Raptor)

3) iwMeanRenko.cs has a typo. Open this in NinjaScript Edit and remove the line that just has a ; in it, then Right Click > Compile. You should here a DING.

4) Also while in NinjaScript editor Right Click > References and in here click Add and add all the *.dll files for Hawk, Falcon, Eagle & Raptor.

5) Now all should show up in your indicator list and you should also be aloud to still import indicators with zero issues.

NOTE: Due to EAGLE and FALCON (Some peoples HAWK might be x86 also) being only x86 you will need to simply run NinjaTrader in normal 32bit mode, check the indicator list and they should all be there. Now close NinjaTrader and open in 64bit mode if that's what you typically use.

ALL FIXED :)

@Rokz,

Did you find all the iw indicators in the link Cornelis provided in post #52? I see that it's a .rar file extension. When I extracted it with AlZip, I don't see the iw .cs indicators or Raptor.

I also encountered another problem. When I manually placed the .dlls in the custom folder, I lost almost all of Fat Tail's "ana" indicators. I don't know what caused that but I could certainly use some help. I did restart Ninja a couple of times.

There is no big hurry. I only SIM trade on occasions due to a major health issue.

I would appreciate any help/suggestions anyone can provide. Thanks.

eurotrdr, I already have winrar so I'm not sure about your issue extracting. Maybe try 7zip, I think it is free to use, winrar is also free for trial I believe. Then I just simply open the compressed file and drag the files out I need.

All the *.dll files I just placed Custom folder.

All the *.cs files I placed into Custom/Indicators folder.

I deleted the Info.xml files as its just for stating the version number of the indicators and is useless.

Placing the *.cs files in Custom/Indicators has not affected my indicators that I can notice. But if you have issues I don't see the problem with placing them in the Custom folder. You just will not be able to access them in your NinjaScript Edit mode.

Losing other indicators from putting them in the folder doesn't seem right, I lost no indicators when doing this so I'm not really able to help you. Just try re-importing the missing ones or just confirm the *.dll is actually still in the folder.

With Winrar, I downloaded and extracted Cornelis' link in post #52. I don't believe I am getting all the .cs iw indicator files in order to follow Rokz's above instructions.

This is what I get when I extract the DTS download in Cornelis' link:

EagleTrendTrader folder

FalconSwingTrader folder

HawkMicroScalper folder

IwMeanRenko zip file

IwTradeManager zip file

UltimateSupportandResistance zip file.

Can someone please help. It would be much appreciated. Again, remember I am only SIM trading until my health improves.

Thanks.

Edited by eurotrdr

@Rokz,

When I extract each folder and zip file with Winrar, it shows the following:

Eagle-Trend_Trader_NT7v3 EagleTrendTrader.X86.dll and EagleTrendTrader.cs

HawkMicroScalper_NT7_v4 HawkMicroScalper.X86.dll and HawkMicroScalper.cs

FalconSwingTrader FalconSwingTrader.X86.dll and FalconSwingTrader.cs

Ultimate-Support_and_Resistance_Suite_NT7_v3 UltimateSnRLines.X86.dll, UltimateSnRLines.X64.dll, and UltimateSnRLines.cs

IwTradeManager_NT7_2.8.3 IwTradeManager.k.dll

IwMeanRenko IwMeanRenko.dll

That is all I see when extracted with Winrar. If I knew how to attach an image (png), I would.

Again, thanks for all the patience and help provided.

@Rokz,

When I extract each folder and zip file with Winrar, it shows the following:

Eagle-Trend_Trader_NT7v3 EagleTrendTrader.X86.dll and EagleTrendTrader.cs

HawkMicroScalper_NT7_v4 HawkMicroScalper.X86.dll and HawkMicroScalper.cs

FalconSwingTrader FalconSwingTrader.X86.dll and FalconSwingTrader.cs

Ultimate-Support_and_Resistance_Suite_NT7_v3 UltimateSnRLines.X86.dll, UltimateSnRLines.X64.dll, and UltimateSnRLines.cs

IwTradeManager_NT7_2.8.3 IwTradeManager.k.dll

IwMeanRenko IwMeanRenko.dll

That is all I see when extracted with Winrar. If I knew how to attach an image (png), I would.

Again, thanks for all the patience and help provided.

Now, what I said above was -

All the *.dll files I just placed Custom folder.

All the *.cs files I placed into Custom/Indicators folder.

@Rokz,

Obviously, I did something wrong. I don't see Raptor anywhere. For some unknown reason, I'm getting a pop-up message that my trial with "EagleTrendTrader" will end on 7-8-2016.

I did as you suggested with the .dll files and .cs files.

That's okay. I'm very tired from recent treatments for my health issue. So, I'll just remove everything and take it easy for a while. Watching charts takes my mind off my more serious health issue but I'll be fine without. No problem.

Thanks again for all your help and to anyone who chipped in.

@Rokz,

Obviously, I did something wrong. I don't see Raptor anywhere. For some unknown reason, I'm getting a pop-up message that my trial with "EagleTrendTrader" will end on 7-8-2016.

I did as you suggested with the .dll files and .cs files.

That's okay. I'm very tired from recent treatments for my health issue. So, I'll just remove everything and take it easy for a while. Watching charts takes my mind off my more serious health issue but I'll be fine without. No problem.

Thanks again for all your help and to anyone who chipped in.

The reason you are getting the License issues is that you need to create a text file named "111111111111.txt" in your C:/ drive.

Also the text file trick is not needed if your only going to add Raptor as it is fully Educated.

Just a tip, I downloaded and trialed these systems myself as I will not pay for anything without a legitimate trial. I can tell you right now, I will not be using these on an account with real $$$ in it, they are always late to a move and will probably keep your account BreakEven over the long term. Just use them for a bit of fun.

Edited by Rokz

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
The reason you are getting the License issues is that you need to create a text file named "111111111111.txt" in your C:/ drive.

Also the text file trick is not needed if your only going to add Raptor as it is fully Educated.

Just a tip, I downloaded and trialed these systems myself as I will not pay for anything without a legitimate trial. I can tell you right now, I will not be using these on an account with real $$$ in it, they are always late to a move and will probably keep your account BreakEven over the long term. Just use them for a bit of fun.

You seem to be familiar with trading systems? Is there any trading system you think it´s worth the time?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...