Req Edu: New Object Trader Extreme from Accu@rte Trade Management

Ganymed

• 2 months later...
I think this is what you want.

W.

It must be educated... Thank you for the reminder. It's waiting since last september or I missed something...

I suppose, that Pure Logik is the common developer for Viper, High Percent Trading, and these vendors are cooperating, so many components have the same names. I'm afraid about some software conflicts due to this fact. Particularly when using the versions from different periods. We'll see...

I'll try to do it even today (or in the nearest time), but I've scheduled also other tasks and first of all, I have to finish them...#:-S

Btw:

Could someone, who knows the Viper products enlighten me about the differences in the following editions:

- AccurateTrendMagic

- AccurateTrendManagement

- ViperObjectTraderEXT

- ViperPlatinum

Everywhere inside I can see the same names of components. I don't want to waste my time on unnecessary discoveries...

Seems to me, they are mixing them all together in the hat, later draw their several at random and we have a new product.

Brilliant and cheap! ;)

Btw:

Could someone, who knows the Viper products enlighten me about the differences in the following editions:

- AccurateTrendMagic

- ViperObjectTraderEXT

- ViperPlatinum

Everywhere inside I can see the same names of components. I don't want to waste my time on unnecessary discoveries...

Seems to me, they are mixing them all together in the hat, later draw their several at random and we have a new product.

Brilliant and cheap! ;)

I understand your frustration admis and you hit the nail on the head about these guys.

They seem to be using the old "One Two Three Rehash and Repeat" method with similar trading methodologies, and now even different trading vendors (High %, Accurate Trade Management) with the same "parent"(Viper).

When Viper first emerged couple of years ago,they looked legit enough with their unique indicators but now most people are fed up with their renamed, rehashed and worked up old material.

Btw:

- AccurateTrendMagic

- ViperObjectTraderEXT

And also are any of these the same as the high% octopus? which looks interesting to me. But I have not found or tried yet. If anyone has experience with this please give feedback.

And also are any of these the same as the high% octopus? which looks interesting to me. But I have not found or tried yet. If anyone has experience with this please give feedback.

Haven't found anything related to High % Octopus indicators yet. Any vids on YT that shows these indicators?

Haven't found anything related to High % Octopus indicators yet. Any vids on YT that shows these indicators?

Yes, there definitely are some vids. Some of the newer ones will show it and it was featured back in Dec or Jan. It is a lot more robust than the multi trader. I'm not sure if it's similar/same as the obj extreme but would like to try it.

Re up load

Please

Thanks

Here you go kmilo, Joe Wilson's vids on hptOctopus,(Thanks Joe) re-uploaded to sendspace. Bear in mind though they are short and without audio.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/8606fn

I also managed to find a YT vid on the Octopus autotrader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joOr0Le0RkQ

• 3 years later...