Best forex broker

Rafael Bruzual

fort financial service

Β 

Amazing broker forex.

give me second chance to get welcome bonus without make deposit. very honestly than other broker.

great promotions. wonderfull support. verification documents just 5 minutes. i'am very reccomended this broker. no requotes and best leverage service. i love fort financial services

• 4 weeks later...
A good broker will provide benefits to the trader. I chose Armada Markets for the following reasons: Low spreads, my entry on eurusd only cost 0.3 pips per trade. ECN price feeds, any entry are execution instanly, no requotes. if anyone also with this company please let me know, we can share thought and ideas about trading strategies, my favorite is scalping strategies.

• 4 weeks later...
Traders should be careful when choosing a broker, many brokers are scam and now offers many promotions. i would make sure the brokers would allow my trading strategies, as provide a suitable trading condition based on my needs. i tried several brokers service just to find a perfect trading condition for my trading strategies,before i choose to open a ECN account with Armada markets, which fit and suitable with my trading system, low spread even for commision based brokers, execution rate are fast for entry process, low price stop level which means i can modify target level as near as possible to the current market. my suggestion is define your trading system first, and go find a proper broker for it, dont put too much attention with promotional offer or promotion, profitable trading result it all you need anyway. good luck

• 7 months later...
I don’t know, can I name an ideal broker. I guess, if broker is perfect in everything, it’s not good. So, you’d better choose broker with really normal trading conditions. For example, Fresh has some little problems, but who doesn’t have it? I like well-wishing attitude to clients and they don’t throw sand in the in the machine.

• 1 month later...
There are many good broker that I have traded in past, but I feel as in investor, it is important for me to go with the best because that is what going to increase up my chances to succeed. At the moment I work with Nova FX broker, it’s very different from others because they have every option especially the 111% which is my favorite, so I feel this is something all traders need as most people start with low investment, hence the bonus is perfect.

• 4 weeks later...
From my experience of last 5 years, I can say it fairly safely that it’s OctaFX broker which is the leading company, it has done it all to prove it’s worth especially with having low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 plus much more, so this is what makes them a true deal and this is why I quite enjoy working with them and always leads to positive results and they even have 24’5 support service available, it really helps me work well and that’s what allows us to be successful.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
For me it’s just one company that deserves to be the best and it’s OctaFX, it is very special with having everything from low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500, stop out level of just 15%, it is really what makes trading easier for me while we are able perform better due to such great conditions and also the risk factor drops down to quite high level which is why I really love this master piece of company.

everybody have their own forex broker choices and choose it because of some of reasons

and no point compare one forex brokers to another because there is no perfect forex brokers

as long as you are comfortable trading at there , so no problem at al

i am enjoy trading with my ECN tickmill accounts because of its low spreads and trading conditions

other trader maybe more like trading at freshforex because of some reasons,some of other traders choose either FXprimus, norfx,novafx, octa, fbs, alpari, or else because they have their own reasons

• 2 weeks later...
everybody have their own forex broker choices and choose it because of some of reasons

and no point compare one forex brokers to another because there is no perfect forex brokers

as long as you are comfortable trading at there , so no problem at al

i am enjoy trading with my ECN tickmill accounts because of its low spreads and trading conditions

other trader maybe more like trading at freshforex because of some reasons,some of other traders choose either FXprimus, norfx,novafx, octa, fbs, alpari, or else because they have their own reasons

Β 

I guess you're absolutely right. But still, I think it's not a very good idea to trade with Alpari, coz there was lots of problems with Alpari UK in Februaru, so I would not trust this broker.

I don't think that we can choose the best forex broker. The best for what? If you're a scalper you need trading conditions for quick trading and if you're a long term trader, you need a swap-free account, for example. As for scalping, ECN account from FreshForex was called the best one https://freshforex.com/company/news/news_6025.html

agree, and they give 1000$ nodeposit 7day trading, 27-29 november registration http://freshforex.org/traders/promotion/test-drive.html?aff=62083

• 2 weeks later...
I can definitely say that OctaFX broker is arguably the best in the business; it is a really superb company with having all top facilities which counts the lowest spread amongst all brokers at just 0.2 pips, highest leverage again compare to anyone up to 1.500 while they also offer giant use able bonus that’s up to 50%, it is all rocking facilities here which not improve our chance of making profits, but at the same time decrease the risk too.